Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, jimkelly02 said:

Please stop including me in this discussion.  I’ve expressed my desire NOT to continue this discussion with you .... several times and @MrOaktown_56has warned both of us to discontinue the discussion given the inability to conduct it within the boards rules.  I’ll say it one last time I’m choosing not to engage with you in future discussions on THIS specific topic.  Even after the moderator warned us both You still feel the need to throw in aggressive, insulting language such as “garbage” (Because to you any viewpoint that isn’t yours is “garbage”) in an attempt to bait me back into the discussion.  I’ll say it one last time:  your level of discussion, that’s basically a snob’s version of trolling, doesn’t interest me in the least.  I let my ego and pride pull me into a conversation with a bad actor.  That was a mistake.... one which I’m wise enough To walk away from at this time.

But I’ll leave this for the rest of the readers to consider:

There are two types of kids on the playground after a dispute:

The one kid who comes home and his mother hugs him tight and asks “who did this to you?” Then she calls the other kids mother.  The other kid is the one who comes home to a father who asks “who started it?” And then gives the silent nod of approval and respect.  I want my QB/Team Leader to be the second kid what about you?

This is what this forum has come to for QB evaluation? Lol

• Like 3

Pat McAfee is an obnoxious loudmouth loser. A punter calling a team irrelevant. Come on, man.

Don’t get me wrong, the Raiders have plenty of idiots in the fanbase, and I have no issue with him calling out these guys, but look at the state of McAfee in that video. The definition of a clown.

19 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

Pat McAfee is an obnoxious loudmouth loser. A punter calling a team irrelevant. Come on, man.

Don’t get me wrong, the Raiders have plenty of idiots in the fanbase, and I have no issue with him calling out these guys, but look at the state of McAfee in that video. The definition of a clown.

He’s just a Colts former player and fan whose talking trash with his buddy whose a Raiders fan.  I think that’s why he’s being especially obnoxious.  If we’re such trash though then why does he want out QB and TE?  It seems like he feels like We’d trade Carr and Waller to him for cheap.

17 hours ago, jimkelly02 said:

I’m not falling for the man’s bait and trolling. It’s that simple.  If prefer not to get suspended over something so ridiculously unimportant to me.

My "bait and trolling?" Please..... This started because I commented on your tone deaf "we all wish Carr had a little more "hood in him" comment. 

Which resulted in you getting defensive, telling us all about your tough guy day job and that your mom didn't hug you enough. 

You made a tone deaf comment, tried to spin it. It is what it is. So please..... take a good hard look in the mirror and do as you said you would 10 posts ago and stop commenting on my posts.

• Like 3

On 2/14/2021 at 5:17 PM, NYRaider said:

True. And his leadership played a big role in our team falling apart down the stretch in both 2019 and 2020. 

Last year we were 6-3 with the easiest remaining schedule in the league and then proceeded to finish 8-8. 

In those final fantasy 6 games of 2020:

Atlanta: Scored 6 points in a blow out lost against a bottom feeding team. 

New York: Scored 24 points against another bottom feeder and would've lost if the Jets didn't intentionally throw the game at the end. 

Indianapolis: Scored 20 points until the garbage time TD to bring it to 27. 

Miami: Scored 25 points and failed to finish on a few drives that would've won us the game. 

Denver: Scored 24 points and had 4 TO and would've lost to another bottom feeder if Vic Fangio didn't completely drop the ball at the end of the game. 

We started 6-4 in 2019 and finished 8-8.

In those final 6 games we averaged 14.6 ppg, failed to scored a TD in two of those games, and only scored a total of 8 TD over a 6 game period while we were in the playoff hunt.

This garbage is absolutely incorrect. The final 6 games we scored 148 points. We scored 6, 25, 27, 27, 31 and 32 points. 

Carr was crappy against Atlanta true, but outside that game he was the least of our issues and to try and portray Carr as the problem by using incorrect stats ruins your credibility IMO.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, big_palooka said:

My "bait and trolling?" Please..... This started because I commented on your tone deaf "we all wish Carr had a little more "hood in him" comment. 

Which resulted in you getting defensive, telling us all about your tough guy day job and that your mom didn't hug you enough. 

You made a tone deaf comment, tried to spin it. It is what it is. So please..... take a good hard look in the mirror and do as you said you would 10 posts ago and stop commenting on my posts.

I’m Irish... our mothers never hug us or tell us they love us.... but they always have our backs so your attempt to be disrespectful didn’t touch a nerve.  And I never said I had a tough guy job.  What does that even mean?  I’m in construction not UFC.  0/2 on insults there.  

I’m not Going to fall for the trap of getting mad and saying something you can run to the admins and get me in trouble for.  That’s your MO.  You didn’t a Prison\Street slang expression I used: big deal, move on with your life.

1 hour ago, jimkelly02 said:

I’m Irish... our mothers never hug us or tell us they love us.... but they always have our backs so your attempt to be disrespectful didn’t touch a nerve.  And I never said I had a tough guy job.  What does that even mean?  I’m in construction not UFC.  0/2 on insults there.  

I’m not Going to fall for the trap of getting mad and saying something you can run to the admins and get me in trouble for.  That’s your MO.  You didn’t a Prison\Street slang expression I used: big deal, move on with your life.

lol... still replying dude? 

23 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

lol... still replying dude? 

You quoted me and kept up your keyboard Warrior tough guy routine... so whose the one dragging this on?

I’m just not going to back down to your wierd, pathetic attempts to be a bully.  This is a pattern of behavior, as I said before im Not the first person you’ve done this with.  

Edited by jimkelly02

13 hours ago, jimkelly02 said:

You quoted me and kept up your keyboard Warrior tough guy routine... so whose the one dragging this on?

I’m just not going to back down to your wierd, pathetic attempts to be a bully.  This is a pattern of behavior, as I said before im Not the first person you’ve done this with.  

lol... you are still going?

Sorry you are triggered because I don't agree with your "hood" comment or definition of leadership. I've done nothing to provoke anything outside my disagreement with your out of touch toxic masculine definition of what you think leadership is.

You want to call Carr a "soft leader", that's your opinion albeit a lot of us would disagree. If you want to talk about his ability and consistency over a season and how that relates to a teams confidence in a late season push, that's another topic. Carr is who he is from a skills perspective only so much he can do. He's even keel just like Mahomes, Watson, Wilson and a bevy of other "leaders" who just happen to have more advanced skills to work with and in most cases more talent.

Again... you want to look at leadership problems, look at the coach. Gruden has been hypercritical of players, calling them out publicly. These are young players he's drafted mind you. His lack patience with them and penchant for voicing his displeasure publicly was an issue in Tampa and we're seeing it again in Vegas. 

4 hours ago, big_palooka said:

lol... you are still going?

Sorry you are triggered because I don't agree with your "hood" comment or definition of leadership. I've done nothing to provoke anything outside my disagreement with your out of touch toxic masculine definition of what you think leadership is.

You want to call Carr a "soft leader", that's your opinion albeit a lot of us would disagree. If you want to talk about his ability and consistency over a season and how that relates to a teams confidence in a late season push, that's another topic. Carr is who he is from a skills perspective only so much he can do. He's even keel just like Mahomes, Watson, Wilson and a bevy of other "leaders" who just happen to have more advanced skills to work with and in most cases more talent.

Again... you want to look at leadership problems, look at the coach. Gruden has been hypercritical of players, calling them out publicly. These are young players he's drafted mind you. His lack patience with them and penchant for voicing his displeasure publicly was an issue in Tampa and we're seeing it again in Vegas. 

Again.... not really interested in debating this with you if it’s going to be nasty.  You didn’t understand what I meant, I kindly tried to clarify but you did your typical Shtick.  If your interested in discussing things you’ll Need to act respectful and not try to troll.  I don’t hold grudges and that conversation can happen, but only if it’s done respectfully from both sides.

I actually don’t disagree with much of what you said and I feel if you get past a single prison Slang phrase that was misunderstood we could have a nice Conversation.

Just lmk what you want to do.... I’ll check after work.  TakE care.

Edited by jimkelly02