Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

13 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Jealous, that'd be such a good time. I hope they get a close up of you when we select our next Ferrell/Arnette/Leatherwood lol.

let_watch_fans_boo.jpg

My hat will be this guy on it actually. Try to get it custom done before the draft. 

That way my reaction is already ready to go. 

Edited by BayRaider
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Jealous, that'd be such a good time. I hope they get a close up of you when we select our next Ferrell/Arnette/Leatherwood lol.

let_watch_fans_boo.jpg

You had to didn’t you lol he should be our mascot put a eyepatch on him lol

3 hours ago, oakdb36 said:

https://overthecap.com/2022-compensatory-picks-update-5-4-2021/

Projected to get a 6th next year. That would be the first one in years.

I always look at the comp picks and teams with like 12 and I'm just disgusted how we never do whatever it is we need to do to make that happen.  I don't understand the process nor care to understand it, just wish we could be one of the teams with like 12 comp picks sometimes.

8 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

this is the most stacked team DC has been on! imagine if Ruggs, Jacobs, Ferrell, Moehrig, Abram burst into stardom. Imagine if the defense is average. Scary 

Imagine if the Oline is below average. Imagine if none of them burst into stardom because whens the last time the Raiders had a player who was a star? 

For anyone who wasn't lucky enough to see this Raiders Legend at the time:

I can still remember watching the Broncos game and seeing him literally steamroller over about 3 or 4 guys and going WOW or the Seattle or Cincinnati games where he runs down the sideline and just has an extra gear to everyone else. Not many guys truck Ronnie Lott in his prime or carry him for 5 yards like a rag doll.

Just supreme, enjoy guys 😃

• Like 1

3 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Imagine if the Oline is below average. Imagine if none of them burst into stardom because whens the last time the Raiders had a player who was a star? 

Yeah, the offensive line scares me more than anything about next years team.