Joker

Mox

I love how we are getting to the point in this cancel culture that a perfectionist, fully character immersive actor losing his **** is causing an actual social media storm rather than being seen as the nothing burger that it actually is. People just love to cast stones. Its the new form of puritanism.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BroncosFan2010 said:

I love how we are getting to the point in this cancel culture that a perfectionist, fully character immersive actor losing his **** is causing an actual social media storm rather than being seen as the nothing burger that it actually is. People just love to cast stones. Its the new form of puritanism.

I guess i don't understand what is going on because i haven't seen any of these comments.  But people are upset because Joaquan got a little mad with some other guy on set and was caught on camera?  Did i get that right?

It was just confirmed that the outtake video on the Kimmel show was staged.

Makes sense.

the actor would definitely know what clip is submitted to a show. and the Kimmell show wouldnt surprise a guest like Phoenix like that

Edited by Malfatron

6 hours ago, BroncosFan2010 said:

Cancel culture needs to be cancelled. 

Now I see why a movie thread, for a movie not even released yet, is so big lol

7 hours ago, Malfatron said:

It was just confirmed that the outtake video on the Kimmel show was staged.

Makes sense.

the actor would definitely know what clip is submitted to a show. and the Kimmell show wouldnt surprise a guest like Phoenix like that

Yeah he's usually the one surprising the host.

5 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

I might go see this in theaters.  Wasnt going to, but after hearing some of the comments Todd Phillips made about the losers bashing the movie, I kinda want to give him my business.

Nice to see someone in Hollywood call out idiotic SJWs.

I was planning on going to see it either way. But I'll probably wait until next week.

• Like 4