Camden Hood Rats @ Lancaster Werewolves
Cuba Smugglers @ Gotham Gashslayers
Hawaii Nightmarchers @ Anchorage Wolves
Ivory Coast Black Rhinos @ Rome Eternals
New Orleans Jazz @ Oklahoma City EF5s
Portland Horned Owls @ Williamsport Soul Reavers

Send to @ny92mike

Singapore Sentinels @ Seoul Dragons

You can send more if you want...i don't mind.

Sorry about the tags just hoping everyone takes a minute to give this a read.

Many of you guys know that I'm slowly working on a tcmd keeper league.  I'm currently trying to refine a ranking system which is a big part of the score simulation.  Anyway, what I've done here is rank bdl teams at certain positions and I'm looking for your opinions on where they stack up to what you guys are thinking.  Basically trying to get more input where if you think a team should be higher or lower.  Figured it might give us something to look at with wwhickok nailing the interviews and racks hitting you guys with mocks, figured I'd give you guys something...love or hate it...haha..

A couple things about the system, its strictly stat based using a cumulative of all weeks, so prolonged injuries that result in a lack of play will be reduced (I plan to remove data from players on IR, just haven't set that up yet).  This is grading out individual stats and simply adds all the stats related to the teams pos group, in short is adding all the stats from your starters to your back ups.  So in its current state, if you have more depth at one of these positions its going to skew the data.  My goal is to set this up so that its calculating just the depth chart you create, so that it isn't calculating the entire position group.  Just not there yet, so please take that into account.

@Counselor / @Ragnarok / @Jlash / @rackcs / @MD4L / @pheltzbahr / @Pickle Rick / @PR / @RuskieTitan / @WFLukic / @Whicker / @SwoleXmad / @bcb1213 / @TedLavie

/ @SirA1 / @wwhickok / @The Orca

I'll be posting these on Tues so not to interfere with any voting results.

• Like 2