Camden Hood Rats @ Gotham Gashslayers
Williamsport Soul Reavers @ New Orleans Jazz
Hungary Hippos @ Ivory Coast Black Rhinos

Send to @SirA1

Oklahoma City EF5s @ Portland Horned Owls
Rome Eternals @ Berlin Blitzkrieg
Seoul Dragons @ Hawaii Nightmarchers

Lancaster Werewolves @ Cuba Smugglers

@Counselor @Jlash @pheltzbahr @wwhickok @WFLukic @PR @RuskieTitan @Whicker @SwoleXmad @bcb1213 @Ragnarok @TedLavie @Pickle Rick @rackcs @Blue 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, TedLavie said:

HtoH, Div wins and point differential I think

20 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

I think it's head to head then point 

Looking at how the spreadsheet is counting it, I think it has divisional wins as the top tie breaker. Cuba beat NO earlier this season but is ranked behind them despite having the same record. And I don't think it's point differential either as Camden and Lancaster have the same record but I have higher point differential and am ranked below them due to divisional wins. So it doesn't seem exactly clear what the tiebreakers are and in what order they count.

• Like 2

Just now, rackcs said:

Looking at how the spreadsheet is counting it, I think it has divisional wins as the top tie breaker. Cuba beat NO earlier this season but is ranked behind them despite having the same record. And I don't think it's point differential either as Camden and Lancaster have the same record but I have higher point differential and am ranked below them due to divisional wins. So it doesn't seem exactly clear what the tiebreakers are and in what order they count.

I don't believe Mike did anything special in regards to that on the spreadsheet.  Think it's just record then differential there as tie breaker code I'd imagine be a pain in the nuts when we could probably figure it out quickly 

Just now, bcb1213 said:

I don't believe Mike did anything special in regards to that on the spreadsheet.  Think it's just record then differential there as tie breaker code I'd imagine be a pain in the nuts when we could probably figure it out quickly 

Absolutely, would be difficult to code that stuff out for sure. Just was looking for some overall clarity as far as what the tie breaker order is.