packers selcet mAtt leFleUr as head coah

FinneasGage

15 minutes ago, Brit Pack said:

With Whitt at the Browns now and looking at their coaching set-up, I can't but feel a little jealous, who here would swap our 'new' set of coaches for theirs? Actually, who would swap not only our coaches but also our front office?

I would not

28 minutes ago, Brit Pack said:

With Whitt at the Browns now and looking at their coaching set-up, I can't but feel a little jealous, who here would swap our 'new' set of coaches for theirs? Actually, who would swap not only our coaches but also our front office?

Kitchens does nothing for me. I have always like Dorsey though. He's old school like Wolf and Ted.

52 minutes ago, Brit Pack said:

We’ve already had much of that front office and staff... retreads. Green Bay needs this reinvigoration

• Like 1

15 hours ago, TheGreatZepp said:

We’ve already had much of that front office and staff... retreads. Green Bay needs this reinvigoration

Absolutely.   Things were getting stale up at 1265 and I believe all of these new faces will energize this organization.   I don't think things will have the chance to improve up there if we didn't make these changes.