packers selcet mAtt leFleUr as head coah

FinneasGage

31 minutes ago, Pugger said:

He was discussing how teams today look for HCs that can bond with their QBs.  He talked about the relationship the successful teams today have between their QBs and HCs.  He suggested Denver hired a defensive HC because they don't consider Keenum to be their long term franchise QB.  Usually I don't bother listening to this clown.  lol

Cowherd is an idiot. If LaFleur and Rodgers wont the superbowl next year he'd still find something negative to say about it.

Edited by Arthur Penske

Not sure if this has been posted, but DeAngelo Hall says some positive things about LaFleur in this segment. You have to sit through 11 minutes of Skip Bayless and Shannon Sharpe (who is somehow even worse than Skip?) but it's worth watching for Hall's interjections alone.

1 hour ago, Lodestar said:

Not sure if this has been posted, but DeAngelo Hall says some positive things about LaFleur in this segment. You have to sit through 11 minutes of Skip Bayless and Shannon Sharpe (who is somehow even worse than Skip?) but it's worth watching for Hall's interjections alone.

DeAngelo Hall is great to listen to.  Smart, logical, level-headed.

3 hours ago, MaximusGluteus said:

I feel llike D Hall gets a bad wrap often times. I live in the DC area and he comes on the local radio show fairly often. Always enjoy listening to him for the reasons you listed and more

On 1/11/2019 at 12:17 PM, Sasquatch said:

Better to shoot for the stars and miss, than to aim for a pile of sh!t and hit.

Welllllllllllllllllllllllll.....I guess....maybe.
You must know that you'll never in fact hit the stars. It simply is not possible. Whereas, you could in fact hit the pile.
So theres something to be said for positive completion of a task as opposed to chasing rainbows (which in fact you'll never catch).

(There's a touch of sarcasm involved here) :)

5 hours ago, Leader said:

Welllllllllllllllllllllllll.....I guess....maybe.
You must know that you'll never in fact hit the stars. It simply is not possible. Whereas, you could in fact hit the pile.
So theres something to be said for positive completion of a task as opposed to chasing rainbows (which in fact you'll never catch).

(There's a touch of sarcasm involved here) :)

There is that, LOL.  I used to tell my kids when they were young to set their goals high.  By doing so, even if they missed their goals, they’d be so much higher in life than if they set them low.

My example for this was, if you wanted to be President of the US, you’d take all the necessary steps in life to position yourself for attainment of that goal; law school, state representative, congressional office, Senate, and maybe with some luck, you’ll get your party’s nomination for President.  You get it, run a great race, but lose by a few hanging chads.  You fell short of your goal, but your life was amazing because you set your goals higher than say, wanting to work at a gas station your whole life (no offense to those who do.)

Sometimes folks are afraid to aim high for fear of failure.  Thanks for humoring me on this sentimental moment. :)

Edited by Sasquatch

11 hours ago, MaximusGluteus said:

that's good to hear.  Never liked his playing style since he was such a huge risk taker at CB/S which much like marcus peters,asante samuels et al... led me to think he's very overrated because he makes big plays which stick in people's minds but also gives up huge plays.