πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

2 hours ago, Broadway Joe said:

I've been wanting to ask this for a while but not on NFL General where everything becomes explosive. So...

Is Saquon Barkley a bust?Β 

A bust? Debatable - that's a bad team that he's on and he hasn't looked great but the injuries don't help. Just another example on why you don't draft a running-back that high.Β 

17 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

You don’t finger a mans temple. Ultimate disrespect. Looks like Allen said something to orΒ about Payne, Payne took offense, fingered the temple, Allen with the quick jab. Allen reacted correctly. Would love to know what was said.Β 

Funny enough, these guys have been teammates since college. They both played at Alabama. Probably just heat of the moment type of stuff.Β 

19 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

In the off-season, Giants fans in here said they were happy with Joe Judge as their coach. I'm curious if that's still the case. Their forum is dead so hard to know.Β 

You've just described their forum and fanbase for the past decade. I'm curious if gmen is hanging with Matt's inΒ Reddit or will we see him before July this offseason?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Danger said:

I think the Joe Judge will be conveniently removed after the Giants fire Gettleman and the new GM wants his own coach.

What an actual train wreck of a press conference. The team needs a total gutting. GM, HC, QB and get rid of saquon too.