When will Andy Reid win a SB with the Chiefs?

Slingin' Sammy

When will Andy Reid win the SB?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. When will Andy Reid win the SB?

• 2022 or beyond
    • Never

12 hours ago, Chiefer said:

3 point favorite isnt a big deal. That means youre even and are getting a bump for homefield.

Patriots were not huge underdogs, and have been there before. Nobody likes them, but theyre not underdogs.

That MVP is a 2nd year player in his first ever playoff series against a mastermind defensive coach.

Not a chokejob, just lost to a better team. It happens. And bringing up the regular season loke it means anything to the patriots lol.

1.)It’s still a favorite, and NE has been terrible on the road this season while  the chiefs have been dominant at home. I think their only loss was by 1 to a 12-4 chargers team.  Your glossing over that for some reason. 

2.) He’s the still the mvp of the  league and the defensive masterminds defenses have been torched  outside of foxboro this season.

Andy Reid’s disciple Doug Peterson was able to beat the patriots on anneutral field with a backup QB but Andy can’t do it at home with the mvp?

They really need to wait on extending Mahomes; you win the Super Bowl nowadays by getting a good QB on a cheap contract. It's how you can afford to build around him. He isn't in a contract year until 2021.

As mentioned ad nauseum, their defense is the main weakness, especially at ILB and the secondary. They're completely dependent on their pass rush. If that doesn't show up, just like in the AFC Championship, then the defense as a whole is going to struggle.

18 hours ago, SBLIII said:

If it happens, it has to happen next year. The Chiefs will be competent with Mahomes every year but I feel like more in the 10-6 range most years when they have their top players on huge contracts. Next year these players are still on rookie deals so it's their chance. After that it will get much tougher.

And I have a feeling that young QB is only gonna get better.  The interior of that OL could use some bolstering.  NE got in there quite a bit.

7 hours ago, CP3MVP said:

1.)It’s still a favorite, and NE has been terrible on the road this season while  the chiefs have been dominant at home. I think their only loss was by 1 to a 12-4 chargers team.  Your glossing over that for some reason. 

2.) He’s the still the mvp of the  league and the defensive masterminds defenses have been torched  outside of foxboro this season.

Andy Reid’s disciple Doug Peterson was able to beat the patriots on anneutral field with a backup QB but Andy can’t do it at home with the mvp?

1) Again bringing up the regular season like it means anything to that organization. Once its the playoffs throw that out the window. Theyve got the experience in shades. To go along with a better team.

2) Yeah and that MVP got them nearly 30 points in the 2nd half. And again the regular season is pretty meaningless once playoffs start. But hang onto that hat as long as possible.

That eagles team was much more talented than the Chiefs. We got them in offensive weapons, but thats about it. Better OL, better defense, better defensive coaching. 

22 hours ago, AlNFL19 said:

I think his best chance is 2021 because that's my guess for when Brady's gone and the Pats tank for a top pick.

By then they will be paying a lot more money for some of their young stars and it gives more time for other teams with young QBs to start coming for them. Their best chance is likely next year or the year after. After that it's obviously harder to say because of the variables but I would say that the Patriots declining will be offset by the rise of other teams, especially considering that the Patriots, while still great, aren't the same powerhouse they were earlier this decade.

They have a pretty decent window with their current core but they gotta fix that defense. As long as Mahomes keeps improving they will contend...just gotta put the right pieces around him, that boy is a STUD. 

21 hours ago, UtahUtesFan said:

Should get fired after the egregious strategy when the Patriots were about to score in overtime. You had 3 timeouts at your disposal and New England is marching, your defense looks tired. Why not call a timeout? 

This must be your first time paying any real attention to what Andy Reid does or doesn't do with his Timeouts? 

This is his norm. Has been for almost two decades.

5 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

This must be your first time paying any real attention to what Andy Reid does or doesn't do with his Timeouts? 

This is his norm. Has been for almost two decades.

Also timeouts or not the Chiefs fate was sealed once they lost the coin flip.

Archived