Is Jared Goff the best young QB (under 30) in the NFL?

tyler735

Hey bro we get it @tyler735.  People wanted Rodgers over Brady too because he was more talented. 

Yall can take the stats and we’ll take the wins. 

Most of you guys prolly thought Vanilla Ice was the next big thing too. (Not saying Patty is Vanilla Ice)

I wish us all great health so we can revisit this convo in 3-5 years 

3 hours ago, tyler735 said:

It seems that after another solid season he has been getting hyped up quite a bit, so I'm curious to see where many on the board view him in regards to his peers at QB?

What price THIS?????

I cannot agree to such blasphemy while Joshua Dobbs still draws a breath for the Steelers!!

Image result for Joshua Dobbs

12 minutes ago, rocky_rams said:

Yall can take the stats and we’ll take the wins. 

Easy there, playboy. Winning is still new in LA, this is year two of a two year winning streak. Lest we forget the Rams were pretty bad for a while. 

You could say that McVay isn't going anywhere and this will last forever - but that's what 49ers fans said when Jim Harbaugh and Colin Kaepernick were doing big things.

How'd that work out for them long term?

19 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Easy there, playboy. Winning is still new in LA, this is year two of a two year winning streak. Lest we forget the Rams were pretty bad for a while. 

You could say that McVay isn't going anywhere and this will last forever - but that's what 49ers fans said when Jim Harbaugh and Colin Kaepernick were doing big things.

How'd that work out for them long term?

Nobody is talking about it lasting forever. 

But you can’t deny that something special is beginning to form in LA with McVay and Goff that can last a long time (should they both stay healthy and on the same page) 

And while Harbaugh and McVay are comparable, there’s no way you can compare Captain one read to Goff

Archived