The Browns have signed Kareem Hunt

49erurtaza

4 hours ago, Starless said:

That's a shame. They were this close to becoming likable.

I like the Browns.  One of the all-time classic NFL teams.

I hate the owner.  He's always been a putz. Here's another example of why. This move makes zero sense. They are already stocked at RB and even if not this guy is a total POS. If the Browns were my team I'd stop rooting for them until he was off the team. Yeah I know it's incomprehensible to a lot of people today but I can't bring myself to root for a team who willingly signs scum to their team.

7 hours ago, redsoxsuck05 said:

One of those moves where the Browns hope the PR hit is temporary and people stop caring after a year when/if he dominates.

I mean hey, it worked for Tyreke Hill and Joe Mixon. 

Either way as a Browns fan I just dont get it. We didnt need to take this sort of self prescribed PR hit after spending the past 12 months shedding that 'joke' label on the franchise. I also cant support a player who on numerous times if Im not mistaken committed domestic violence.

It more seems like Dorsey extending an olive branch to Hunt who he drafted to hopefully get his life back on track. Either way, this just didnt seem nessisary and basically pushed Duke straight out the door at the trade deadline when Hunt is eligible to return. Im not in favor of giving up Duke who has been a model pro through the tough times of losing to give a loser like Kareem Hunt his job.

1 minute ago, AkronsWitness said:

I mean hey, it worked for Tyreke Hill and Joe Mixon. 

Either way as a Browns fan I just dont get it. We didnt need to take this sort of self prescribed PR hit after spending the past 12 months shedding that 'joke' label on the franchise. I also cant support a player who on numerous times if Im not mistaken committed domestic violence.

It more seems like Dorsey extending an olive branch to Hunt who he drafted to hopefully get his life back on track. Either way, this just didnt seem nessisary and basically pushed Duke straight out the door at the trade deadline when Hunt is eligible to return. Im not in favor of giving up Duke who has been a model pro through the tough times of losing to give a loser like Kareem Hunt his job.

Again.... zero domestic violence here.

Duke isnt going anywhere. Hunt will after the browns hit him with a 1st round tender in 2020 😝

Just now, pnies20 said:

Again.... zero domestic violence here.

Duke isnt going anywhere. Hunt will after the browns hit him with a 1st round tender in 2020 😝

Either way, he pushed, shoved, whatever to a women. Then lied about it. Whatever you want to call it, its not cool. 

As far as Duke, go read Dorseys comments on him from todays presser when somebody asked the question. He said Hunt "doesnt make Duke expendable yet" and "You have to see whats best for the organization and do whats best moving forward"

Nothing about Duke being here, nothing about him being a contributing player going forward, nothing about him being in a stable of backs. Just "hes not expendable yet".

He gone. 

8 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Either way, he pushed, shoved, whatever to a women. Then lied about it. Whatever you want to call it, its not cool. 

As far as Duke, go read Dorseys comments on him from todays presser when somebody asked the question. He said Hunt "doesnt make Duke expendable yet" and "You have to see whats best for the organization and do whats best moving forward"

Nothing about Duke being here, nothing about him being a contributing player going forward, nothing about him being in a stable of backs. Just "hes not expendable yet".

He gone. 

It’s still different and needs to be distinguished. 

I don’t believe Hunt will be here for 2020. He’s going to sign a huge deal with another team. We’re not going to pay a guy like Hunt when we have Chubb and 4 other major contracts to sign.

4 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

If it was a major market team team I could see this being a real problem. But honestly I think the Browns are immune to reading about bad press.

Ah you think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted organizational dysfunction. We were born in it, molded by it.

7 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Ah you think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted organizational dysfunction. We were born in it, molded by it.

Eh it's more like a comptetent organization ran off with some pretty girl in Baltimore and you were adopted by it's twin brother who is addicted to crystal meth. 

2 minutes ago, lancerman said:

Eh it's more like a comptetent organization ran off with some pretty girl in Baltimore and you were adopted by it's twin brother who is addicted to crystal meth. 

Technically yes. But since I was born in 89' I have no recollection of the Browns being good at the game of football. The first memory I have of the Browns was sitting in a barbershop getting my hair cut hearing the barber and my dad talk about how excited they were about William Green being drafted and later how upset they were that LeCharles Bentley tore his ACL on the first play in camp.

dkr-comeatme.gif?w=650

Archived