New Forum - New Random

y2lamanaki

RANDOMNESS AWAKENS  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following options makes the best option for you to vote for?

• The First One. Always go with The First One.
    • Beer (duh)
    • Frank Gore
    • Can you repeat the question?
    • All of the above
    • LET'S LET THE SHOE DECIDE
    • This all of the above. This is the better all of the above. It's more all of the abover.
  2. 2. Are you kidding me? TWO Random Polls?!?!

• No I'm not kidding you.
    • No you're not kidding me.
    • Wait, in which point of view am I supposed to answer these?!

Im sure there are some people in here who dont post all that often who would benefit from this info:

There is DARK MODE on this website now. Just scroll to the bottom and click "Theme" then click NIGHT MODE

Youre welcome

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So I just got tickets for the SNF game against the packers in the back of the end zone. It’ll be my first time in California and obviously my first Niner home game. I’m super pumped! I’m going with my sister who is a Packers fan so hopefully the Niners fans are a-holes. 

• Like 3

On 7/30/2021 at 4:02 PM, GW21 said:

So I just got tickets for the SNF game against the packers in the back of the end zone. It’ll be my first time in California and obviously my first Niner home game. I’m super pumped! I’m going with my sister who is a Packers fan so hopefully the Niners fans are a-holes. 

Lolol PM me the week before the game. Let's meet up! Is it just you and your sister? 

I have no issues being super abrasive to opposing fans who come into our stadium running their mouth. Don't get me started or she won't be able to get rid of me LOL 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, N4L said:

Lolol PM me the week before the game. Let's meet up! Is it just you and your sister? 

I have no issues being super abrasive to opposing fans who come into our stadium running their mouth. Don't get me started or she won't be able to get rid of me LOL 

Yeah just the two of us. I’ll ping you as we get closer!

• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, Forge said:

That is a really embarrassing flop by Jeopardy

If you have a controversial history, something you know will be found eventually, don't even throw your hat in the ring... I don't know what they're thinking. 20 years ago, you could get away with it (not that anyone should). But in this day and age, you better be squeaky clean, because you figure to lose a lot more than you were expecting to gain. Then again, he probably didn't even think he did anything wrong. 

• Like 1