Earl Thomas close to signing with Browns

ACO

3 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

You know what this Browns offseason reminds me off?

You know when little kids first get into Madden franchise mode, and they set it to rookie to crush every team, and in the offseason, sign and trade for the best players they can?

Thats what this reminds me of....

...except its real life...

...and its the Browns...

...and the Steelers are paying $13m to two backup caliber OLBs who cant get after the QB, and traded a top 3 WR for a 3rd round pick....

UnselfishContentAppaloosa-size_restricte

I hate you all.  

😘

8 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

You know when little kids first get into Madden franchise mode, and they set it to rookie to crush every team, and in the offseason, sign and trade for the best players they can?

...and its the Browns...

...and the Steelers are paying $13m to two backup caliber OLBs who cant get after the QB, and traded a top 3 WR for a 3rd round pick....

I hate you all.  

This is the cherry on top.

😎

1 hour ago, FourThreeMafia said:

...and its the Browns...

I hate you all.  

Don’t forget about that $20M cap hit on a guy who will be playing across the country!

I am so happy for the Browns fans and their team right now they have dealt with so much BS over the years.  Always praised when they made a good move and loved their fanbase in how they handled the crap ppl gave them at times.  Classy fan base and now they have a team they can be proud of and get behind.   Im a Falcon fan 1st and always but i'll pull for the Brownies against anyone but the Falcons and Jags.  They got me as a backup fan i want to see them do well :D

Archived