Playstation 5

showtime

32 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

And I hope they have a black variant. I can't keep anything clean that's white for more than 17 minutes

I’m sure whatever game bundles come out at launch will include variant color schemes 

also I thought sackboy was a bad character name and now a bad game title. I still giggle like a child anyways. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Wyld Stallyns said:

I’m sure whatever game bundles come out at launch will include variant color schemes 

With all those red growths in horizon I wonder if they’ll do like a metal version like the creatures in game when it comes out, with red lights. Then either the same for the controller, or make it more natural looking like the main character (can’t remember what the spelling of her name is) 

19 minutes ago, elevators_rule said:

What's everyone thinking about price? I'm seeing a lot of people saying ~$700... that would be literal suicide IMO. I think the disk version will be at MOST $599, while the diskless will be $50 less. I could also see $550 and $500 tbh.

I planned on waiting a year or so for it the hopefully the prices drops down reasonabley 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, elevators_rule said:

What's everyone thinking about price? I'm seeing a lot of people saying ~$700... that would be literal suicide IMO. I think the disk version will be at MOST $599, while the diskless will be $50 less. I could also see $550 and $500 tbh.

It's $500.

The Digital version will be the same price as Xbox's cheaper lockhart. Which might literally just be a diskless Xbox series X at this point lol.

EaRKnLuWAAE1sU5?format=jpg&name=medium

People are saying this is the unofficial size comparison of PS5/PS4/Xbox based on the size of the disk tray. I feel like there's no way it's accurate. It would make the PS5 tall AF:D

But I guess it makes sense thermally? The Xbox solved thermal issues by being a fridge, the PS5 is potentially solving it by a tall boi.

Edited by elevators_rule

2 hours ago, elevators_rule said:

There’s no way it’s over $500. They’d price out so many people with that

Was a huge fan of Miles in Spidey PS4, but Peters story wasnt finished.  I wonder if this is a direct sequel or a side story with Miles taking on all different villains.   I want see how the entire Peter and Osborne stuff unfolds.