NFL Draft GDT: Day One (no spoiled picks!!)

Forge

Just now, THE DUKE said:

I won't be shocked if he isn't picked until Saturday.  After his 40 he tanked the combine

Not at all. His 3 cone drill and shuttle are overblown. Outside of those he had a HISTORICAL combine. 

If you read any scouting report his agility, burst, getoff the line, and route running are hallmarks of his game.

1 minute ago, sammymvpknight said:

It’s pretty clear that the draftnik world is incomplete turmoil without Mayock big board. 

This is actually a great point. When I first started following the draft, it was clear most people just copied pasta'd Kipers big board and adjusted from there. For the past decade I wouldn't be surprised if they all just copied Mayock's board. This year was probably a truer "eye of the beholder" draft among the draftniks.

Just now, bomont said:

This is so typical for NE. Due to stupidity by other teams, NE gets one of the (arguably the) top WRs in the draft. BB sold not just his but several other souls to the devil.

They'll select their no name player.

5 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

What you just said 90% of the league struggles if their OL go down.  Those teams do not win a superbowl ever we can now be in that 10% where our Offense can keep on trucking with a injury or 2.   Also as for our need at pass rush their was only 1 guy i wanted in round 1 at Edge and that was Sweat i had no interested in the others outside of Ferrell maybe and he was long gone.  All of my favorite pass rush guys are actually in round 2 and 3.  Chase Winovich, Joe Jackson, Jaylon Ferguson, Oshane Ximines, and Polite from the Gators.   I like every single one of those guys as much as i liked Brian Burns and some more than him.  Sweat i agree i liked better than them though but with his heart thing i understood it.    Once Oliver and Wilkins went before us the only DT i wanted in round 1 was Dexter Lawrence so sad we didn't get him but we got a player i still like.

I said if two or more. That number is probably more like 95%. Its just overkill with all the depth we have now. We could have spent money in FA much more wisely. 

Anyways I have no idea what this team is doing now. Sign two guards in FA, resign TY at RT, and now spend two 1st round picks on olineman. Its just madness lmao. 

Can't believe out staff is good with this dline. If Bealsey doesn't step up we're screwed.

Archived