NFL Draft GDT: Day One (no spoiled picks!!)

Forge

6 minutes ago, pwny said:

It's too early to say he made three picks that made me laugh like I've never done before for one team in the first round?

So your basis for the claim is how much you laugh, not how well the prospects pan out. Gotcha. I didn't know the guidelines and assumed incorrectly.

25 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Just curious what the plan is for the Australian Giant Jordan Mailata? If they move him to OG? Making that OL insanely Freakish / athletic moving forward.

Todd Herremans style? Or just the swing OT in case of injury?

He was a 7th round developmental prospect. You keep developing him in case he needs to play and let the actual football players start football games. 

Just now, 11sanchez11 said:

the only thing cardinal fans wanted was not to draft murray and to get N'Keal at #33 lol

hilarious 

They should go OL with the next two picks.  Kyler running around will be fun for about 5 minutes. 

7 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

sambriallo isnt a legit starter, hes a swing guy who btw essentially signed a one year deal. Im not a hige fan of the trade but its pretty clear what they are trying to do and in not so foolish to say im better at player evaluation than they are. Will just have to see how this one plays out.

I agree he isn't.  Just pointing out all the money and draft capital we've spent on the oline. Its a bit much considering how average our pass rush is.

1 minute ago, DirtyDez said:

They should go OL with the next two picks.  Kyler running around will be fun for about 5 minutes. 

Well they have plenty to pick from.

Taylor, Ford, Risner, Little,, McCoy, Jenkins, Scharping......

Just now, Nabbs4u said:

Well they have plenty to pick from.

Taylor, Ford, Risner, Little,, McCoy, Jenkins, Scharping......

Assumption would be that they take Kyler's teammate in Ford.  That'd be some serious shade if they didn't.

Ok. 54/55. Something needs to blow me away tomorrow. I am THIS damn close to a full on breakdown. Tytus Howard!? ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?

I KNOW WHAT HAPPENED, THEY WERE IN THE TEXANS WAR ROOM AND SMILING AND HIGH FIVING OVER DILLARD, THEN THE EAGLES JUMPED THE GUN AND SOME DAMN INTERN DROPPED THE CARDS WITH ALL THE NAMES ON IT DURING THE DILLARD PICK, AND EVERYONE PANICKED AND THEY STARTED RANDOMLY GRABBING AT CARDS AND SOME INTERN GRABBED A CARD THAT SAID DAMN "TYTUS HOWARD" AND THE ROOM SAID "YOLO, LETS GIVE ET A DAMN BRAIN BREAK!" AND SENT THE DAMN CARD IN!!! WHY!? WHY!?!?

I need Endgame tomorrow. That won't let me down.

Just now, ET80 said:

Ok. 54/55. Something needs to blow me away tomorrow. I am THIS damn close to a full on breakdown. Tytus Howard!? ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?

I KNOW WHAT HAPPENED, THEY WERE IN THE TEXANS WAR ROOM AND SMILING AND HIGH FIVING OVER DILLARD, THEN THE EAGLES JUMPED THE GUN AND SOME DAMN INTERN DROPPED THE CARDS DURING THE DILLARD PICK, AND EVERYONE PANICKED AND TGEY STARTED RANDOMLY GRABBING AT CARDS AND SOME INTERN GRABBED A CARD THAT SAID DAMN "TYTUS HOWARD" AND THE ROOM SAID "YOLO, LETS GIVE ET A DAMN BRAIN BREAK!" AND SENT THE DAMN CARD IN!!! WHY!? WHY!?!?

I need Endgame tomorrow. That won't let me down.

I love you man.

Archived