Nex_Gen

Who wins?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Packers
    • Bears
    • TNF Is Cursed: Patriots & Steelers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/06/2019 at 12:00 AM

2 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

Well he is a genius and a legend after 4 playoff games so why not?

I think his reputation is garnered from turning a 4-12 team with the worst offense in football to a 11+ win team 2 years in a row with one of the best offenses in football.

Pedersen has also done a fantastic job and I don't want to get into a debate between the two because I really don't care, but just seems short sighted to make judgments off such small sample sizes so early into players' careers.

Just now, Soggust said:

I think his reputation is garnered from turning a 4-12 team with the worst offense in football to a 11+ win team 2 years in a row with one of the best offenses in football.

Pedersen has also done a fantastic job and I don't want to get into a debate between the two because I really don't care, but just seems short sighted to make judgments off such small sample sizes so early into players' careers.

I mean I will say that one HC won a SB with his backup QB, one got horrifically outcoached and outclassed by the same team the next year.

1 minute ago, ninjapirate said:

nagy has called some pretty questionable plays like eagles fans would have wanted doug fired for a couple of these.

I don't really disagree, but Mitch is not taking opportunities when there, and should have some flexibility to adjust/audible. 

3 minutes ago, JustAnotherFan said:

*Sigh*....Your missing the entire point .

I get that it's only the first game & the general rule of thumb is wait until further along in the season. However, it's clear this D is more than good enough to win a SB. They can carry Mitch to the playoffs, but they need something from him to win a SB. They don't need much, just enough. I have serious doubts Mitch has it in him. 

Just now, Bolts223 said:

I mean I will say that one HC won a SB with his backup QB, one got horrifically outcoached and outclassed by the same team the next year.

Which is a 1 game sample size for each coach and I'm not sure there is a lot of shame in being outcoached/outclassed by the GOAT HC and GOAT QB for a single game.