Monday Night Football! Houston @ New Orleans!

ET80

Texans v Saints  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Texans
    • Saints
  2. 2. Who is the best player on offense?

• Drew Brees
    • Michael Thomas
    • Alvin Kamara
    • Deshaun Watson
    • DeAndre Hopkins
    • Will Fuller
    • Other
  3. 3. Who is the best player on defense?

• Cam Jordan
    • Marshawn Lattimore
    • Marcus Davenport
    • JJ Watt
    • Whitney Mercilius
    • Zach Cunningham
    • Other

6 minutes ago, The LBC said:

You just know that "getting someone like Taysom Hill" is going to be the new wrinkle Gruden obsesses with incorporating next season.  To the point where they spent a 2nd or 3rd round pick on (or God forbid the 1st from Chicago) on a running QB/gadget guy.

Mayock wont allow it. I think the AB thing will humble Gruden a bit and make him realize these players ain't the same they was 15 years ago. 

5 minutes ago, Dome said:

You need better best friends based on the first 3 lines. They sound borderline dumb. Don't lump all us Saints fans in with them.

I'm not reading the rest though lol. that's stupid long for a GDT. lol :D

I think you would call my friends radical Saints fans. I had to talk one of them down off the ledge the night the Saints drafted Cam Jordan. My friend literally freaked out about how the Saints drafted a defensive player from the Pac-10 at the time. He looked up his stats and that only made things worst when he saw how many total sacks he had for his entire career. Now mind you my best friend is super smart. He is even smarter than me and I like to think of myself as smart but he is more irrational when it comes to his sports teams. As for my long posts, get used to it because everyone else is by now lol. 

2 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

Mayock wont allow it. I think the AB thing will humble Gruden a bit and make him realize these players ain't the same they was 15 years ago. 

The first part i can agree with you on.  The second part... LOL NO, bruh.  There's no such thing as a humble Gruden.  Jay isn't even humble and he's like the Michelob Ultra of Grudens.

• Like 2