3-0 but don't trust them.

Magnifico

It's easy to pile on the Niners and the Bills so I'm not gonna do that. I'm actually looking at Green Bay. Not for nothing, but the 2 offenses they've faced haven't exactly been juggernauts so that defense looks better than I really think it is. I'm okay with being wrong on this.

Also the offense is the definition of meh.

Niners and Bills. I think Buffalo's defense is legit, but they played two bad New York teams. It'll be an interesting test for them in two weeks when they play New England.

SF also beat two uninspiring teams. I don't think the 49ers are bad by any means, but I don't buy them as a playoff team yet.

Baltimore has looked impressive in their two victories, but beating Miami and Arizona isn't overly impressive.

Not saying Im not loving what Im seeing from the Ravens and Cowboys so far BUT they played the Giants, Cards, Dolphins, and Redskins. Those 4 teams all could legit be picking top 5 of the 2020 NFL Draft. I get it that you cant help but play the teams on your schedule but its not a shocker both teams are (2-0) and looking great. We all expected that to happen. The Cowboys I expected to go (3-0) because the Dolphins isnt even trying. The Ravens first true test is Week 3 against the Chiefs. The Cowboys first true test is Week 5 against the Packers. 

Moving forward I think the Bills fade a bit. The Niners will also fade a bit. Both teams also are in same situation as the Ravens and Cowboys. Those two teams faced the Bucs, Bengals, Jets, and Giants. As of right now though Im a bit more impressed with them because they went on the road and won those games. I dont care what team you are facing (outside of the Dolphins because they arent even trying), its tough to win road games. But again moving forward I can see the Bills and Niners fading a bit. 

On 9/16/2019 at 2:33 PM, Bolts223 said:

I think the Bills are probably the most obvious choice here. Beat two terrible teams in the Jets and Giants, play in the same division as the Patriots. We know at best they are going to barely get a wildcard.

Normally I would agree. But with Steelers struggling out of the gate and Big Ben going down. A Wild Card spot is up for grabs. I don't see any team division that has two great teams in it in the AFC. Between the AFC wild cards being wide open and us having an extremely easy schedule I could easily see us making playoffs. McDermott has got us there before with way less talent than we currently have.

I'll go with the Bills and Packers.

The Packers didn't really impress against the Bears but the Bears could be 2-0 or 0-2 Also in the division is the undefeated Lions who could also be 2-0 or 0-2 if not for  a few plays. 

The Bills were not bad Sunday but the Giants defense is awful and they should have loss to a Jets team that could challenge Miami for the top overall pick. 

6 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

New England Patriots - 16-0
LA Rams - 15-1
Dallas Cowboys 12-4
Kansas City Chiefs 15-1
Baltimore Ravens 10-6
Buffalo Bills 8-8
Green Bay Packers 11-5
San Francisco 49ers 11-5
Seattle Seahawks 10-6

But Eli is done. What do we do? Is there a new Azor Ahai?

• Like 1

On 9/16/2019 at 6:10 PM, animaltested said:

Donald gets his, but honestly, realistically, in the grand scheme of it all, LA was really just keeping the throne warm. Appreciated.

You're welcome. We'll keep it warm for you for another decade or two. Maybe then, Sean will go become a minor league baseball player or something and give y'all a chance to win it for a year or two until he returns.

4 hours ago, marshawn lynch said:

Normally I would agree. But with Steelers struggling out of the gate and Big Ben going down. A Wild Card spot is up for grabs. I don't see any team division that has two great teams in it in the AFC. Between the AFC wild cards being wide open and us having an extremely easy schedule I could easily see us making playoffs. McDermott has got us there before with way less talent than we currently have.

Yeah I said that the Bills could get a wild card, but that is their ceiling. They aren't beating the Pats for the AFC East.

6 hours ago, DawgX said:

Niners and Bills. I think Buffalo's defense is legit, but they played two bad New York teams. It'll be an interesting test for them in two weeks when they play New England.

SF also beat two uninspiring teams. I don't think the 49ers are bad by any means, but I don't buy them as a playoff team yet.

Baltimore has looked impressive in their two victories, but beating Miami and Arizona isn't overly impressive.

49ers beat both teams down though, which what you're supposed to do to inferior competition. Just something to keep in mind :)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PapaShogun said:

49ers beat both teams down though, which what you're supposed to do to inferior competition. Just something to keep in mind :)

Like I said, I don't think San Francisco is a bad team at all. I just want to see them play like that against better teams before I fully buy in.

I think San Francisco and Buffalo stand out to me in that list.  They're both decent teams, but they've been playing with a bit of a stacked deck to start the season.  Don't think their early results hold up...but both probably end up on the edge of the playoff picture at year's end.

Ravens i'm still a bit wary of too.  But it's hard to doubt them when they've looked as good as they have.