WEEK 9 · Sun 11/03 · 4:25 Broncos

sonny44

5 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

It's hilarious cuz the number of "we have the talent to go 9-0" takes I've heard.  It's so hard to root for this team, honestly there aren't even likeable players on our team and we still suck.  Go Buckeyes.

Nick Chubb is very like able and very amazing at his job 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

It's hilarious cuz the number of "we have the talent to go 9-0" takes I've heard.  It's so hard to root for this team, honestly there aren't even likeable players on our team and we still suck.  Go Buckeyes.

I'd say Chubb, Myles, and Schobert are definitely likable. I like Landry for his leadership and positive attitude. I'm sure there are others, but those 4 stick out IMO. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NateDawg said:

I already was on the cut Jermaine Whitehead bandwagon. This more than seals it. He was leading the team in missed tackles coming into today with 11, was giving no effort all day and couldn’t tackle all day, and now this. Don’t even let him get on the plane back to Cleveland.

1 hour ago, buno67 said:

So I guess a player has been responding to a Dustin fox tweet With racial threatening responses

hahaha.. "racial threatening tweets"

He needs to be cut because he was trash on the field.

A Tweet to a reporter and/or twitter people who think they have the right to message another human being hate/negative stuff even when they can't play pro ball or have their own personal shortcomings is not reason to cut a player per se.

I'll help some of you who may be unfamiliar with the vernacular Whitehead is speaking in. Here's a translation in essence: "Get the F-out of here. Who the F-do you think you are talking to. If you want to talk sh** over twitter I bet you're a p*** in real life and won't see me in person and say to my face and have to deal with the consequences. I played with a broken hand. You don't own me white person and don't have the right to talk to me however you want. F-you."

If he played with a broken hand, that is very admirable. He went down on his hand early in the game as if he broke his wrist but kept playing. That might explain not wanting to arm tackle. In that case, he should've left the game b/c he was going to hurt the team. If you're in there injured, it's on the player to still make the plays.

He's been trash mostly all year anyway. Hopefully, Sheldrick Redwine or someone else can step up.

33 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

hahaha.. "racial threatening tweets"

He needs to be cut because he was trash on the field.

A Tweet to a reporter and/or twitter people who think they have the right to message another human being hate/negative stuff even when they can't play pro ball or have their own personal shortcomings is not reason to cut a player per se.

I'll help some of you who may be unfamiliar with the vernacular Whitehead is speaking in. Here's a translation in essence: "Get the F-out of here. Who the F-do you think you are talking to. If you want to talk sh** over twitter I bet you're a p*** in real life and won't see me in person and say to my face and have to deal with the consequences. I played with a broken hand. You don't own me white person and don't have the right to talk to me however you want. F-you."

If he played with a broken hand, that is very admirable. He went down on his hand early in the game as if he broke his wrist but kept playing. That might explain not wanting to arm tackle. In that case, he should've left the game b/c he was going to hurt the team. If you're in there injured, it's on the player to still make the plays.

He's been trash mostly all year anyway. Hopefully, Sheldrick Redwine or someone else can step up.

You can’t justify the trash that Whitehead was tweeting.  No translation needed.  The original part was directed towards Dustin Fox who commented that Whitehead was having an awful day tackling. This was a public tweet and was not some sort of message to Whitehead. 

The whole thing culminated in him saying “imma kill you B&$@!, that’s on blood,” among other ridiculous things.  No one is justifying the interactions done by some bystander towards him and that circumstance. But whiteheads response is completely inappropriate, and your translation is far too generous.

Ultimately I agree that his horrible play more than merits his getting cut.

Edited by NateDawg