Make-A-Movie Draft Discussion Thread - Writeups due 12/9

rackcs

2 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

Leo playing Rick in a live action version of rock and morty.

Young Rick. before it all went wrong.

also LOL at "Rock" and Morty. Great spinoff. 

Edited by Dome
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, The Orca said:

Can I get a quick summation of what I am doing in this?

Basically you're coming up with an idea for a movie and then drafting directors/actors/actresses to be in the movie. After the draft you'll do a writeup explaining the plot of your movie and then we'll vote on whose we like the best. On the first page of this thread I posted some links to previous editions.

1 hour ago, Fresh Prince said:

No one is going to pick my main actor so I know I’ll be good.

I didn't think anyone would pick ******* Martin McDonagh but here we are

1 hour ago, MikeT14 said:

Anyone else going to reveal their movie now with their selections and who they are playing? Or are we supposed to be keeping that a secret?

Up to you. I'm not even sure what I'm doing yet tbh

1 hour ago, The Orca said:

@rackcs do you have a breakdown of what we are drafting (how many)/rounds

Drafting director and actors/actresses. Rounds is essentially as many as you need to fill out your cast.

1 hour ago, Dome said:

he's highly regarded by both of us. he was always the target.

He was actually my second choice but there's no way in hell my first choice is getting to me so he was really the guy I was banking on

9 minutes ago, mission27 said:

In

**** it, I'll throw you in as the 18th pick as long as nobody objects

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Basically you're coming up with an idea for a movie and then drafting directors/actors/actresses to be in the movie. After the draft you'll do a writeup explaining the plot of your movie and then we'll vote on whose we like the best. On the first page of this thread I posted some links to previous editions.

I didn't think anyone would pick ******* Martin McDonagh but here we are

Up to you. I'm not even sure what I'm doing yet tbh

Drafting director and actors/actresses. Rounds is essentially as many as you need to fill out your cast.

He was actually my second choice but there's no way in hell my first choice is getting to me so he was really the guy I was banking on

**** it, I'll throw you in as the 18th pick as long as nobody objects

Cool. I'll get my pick in, probably in an hour or two 

@rackcs @MWil23 @The Orca @Pickle Rick @Outpost31 @Dome @Malfatron @FinneasGage @Elky @MikeT14 @daboyle250 @Deadpulse @Fresh Prince@Adrenaline_Flux @bcb1213 @AlexGreen#20 @Daniel @JoshstraDaymus @mission27

Feel free to send big boards to me or anyone else if you know you won't be here at you pick. If you don't trust people playing this (probably smart, bunch of *******) feel free to send it to someone not playing who would agree to make your pick for you.

29 minutes ago, rackcs said:

@rackcs @MWil23 @The Orca @Pickle Rick @Outpost31 @Dome @Malfatron @FinneasGage @Elky @MikeT14 @daboyle250 @Deadpulse @Fresh Prince@Adrenaline_Flux @bcb1213 @AlexGreen#20 @Daniel @JoshstraDaymus @mission27

Feel free to send big boards to me or anyone else if you know you won't be here at you pick. If you don't trust people playing this (probably smart, bunch of *******) feel free to send it to someone not playing who would agree to make your pick for you.

Get co-producers, people!