Possible Coaching Candidates Now That Freddie Is Fired

cortes02

1 hour ago, Mind Character said:

Just give me a Head coach who can be a Head coach and has past winning experience in that role.

Can we please stop the insanity of hot name coordinators turned into first time head coaches?

Please... no mas..

We could go 3 and out on oc's.

Id go, 1. Ron, 2 caldwell, 3, McDaniels, 4 campbell. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mind Character said:

Just give me a Head coach who can be a Head coach and has past winning experience in that role.

Can we please stop the insanity of hot name coordinators turned into first time head coaches?

Please... no mas..

Ideally yeah, but I'll just take somebody who can bring in a better staff, delegates properly, and is capable of managing a game.  Freddie peaked as a playcaller using an offense he didn't even take part in designing.  Now he's using the Monken air raid style and it just sucks for our personnel.  He's clueless at managing a game.  I don't think many good coaches will want to work with him steering the ship (pure speculation, but makes sense given many of them are more qualified than he is).

I'd like the assurance of a track record, but just get somebody who has the right material to be a HC.  Hiring somebody who we think is gonna reinvent the wheel is too bold.

• Like 1