The Original Pokemon Mafia - We're all losers.

Hockey5djh

On 11/16/2019 at 2:47 PM, The Orca said:
On 11/14/2019 at 2:55 PM, theuntouchable said:

That and anyone who hates on Matts is instantly pretty cool. 

On 11/14/2019 at 2:58 PM, Matts4313 said:

everytime I unblock you, I realize you still have a hardon for talking about me and how much you despise me. It reminds me why I ignore you 90% of the time. 

Its really sad man. Grow up. I dont even think we have engaged eachother in like a month and you are still obsessed with me. 

@Pickle Rick

tenor.gif?itemid=9406547

Giving each other reasons early to ignore each other?

On 11/14/2019 at 11:20 PM, The Orca said:
On 11/14/2019 at 8:59 PM, KOTN-93 said:

What'd I miss?

On 11/14/2019 at 9:40 PM, KOTN-93 said:

MWil

tenor.gif?itemid=9406547

On 11/14/2019 at 2:44 PM, The Orca said:
On 11/14/2019 at 2:19 PM, Matts4313 said:

This is an interesting info based on Swags theory a few games ago. 

Thanks for this post, it made me read the rules

Orca - I dont see any reason to go the "woe is me" route to start the game aside from trying to skate by. 

How's this for town MVP. 3 for 3

@Dome @SwAg that's what it looks like when I try xD...now back into the lazy mode next game. I was clearly town MVP in just 2 days

@theuntouchable

@MWil23

@Matts4313

Why hit me?...you scared lol

57 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

@Hockey5djh screwed up, town won

Town screwed up. That was terrible. Dont blame it on host. He actually cut you guys a brake when he didn't count you bolding your own name when you quoted me. 

I seriously spent over a day with 2 votes and nobody hammered. That's insane. It's a semi open set up and via process of elimination, I had to be the final scum member. You were the only person who eventually put this together. Town seriously had 3 people cleared through write ups and the other  with multiple people verifying his ability. The scum ability was known and I was the only person with an unverified ability. 

• Like 5

Just now, The Orca said:

How's this for town MVP. 3 for 3

@Dome @SwAg that's what it looks like when I try xD...now back into the lazy mode next game. I was clearly town MVP in just 2 days

@theuntouchable

@MWil23

@Matts4313

Why hit me?...you scared lol

Was actually my call. 

I thought you were playing a really good game and were largely thread cleared. The original target was going to be Rack, but I decided on you to frame Rack for Swags murder. Matts thought the entire thing was dumb lol 

I'm giving this one to @Forgeand I'll accept the title of "worst host ever according to Pickle". You guys had a 8-1 ratio and for some reason were trying to force a tie at the end? it makes no sense.

The mod kills were VERY clear and the mafia suffered from one as well so its not like I was being partial.

• Like 3