TNF: Steelers at Browns

BleedTheClock

2 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

Dude stop defending trying to smash a dude in the face with his helmet, you look awful right now 

I don't think he's defending him, just stating the obvious that Rudolph was stupid (acting irrationally) given the circumstances.  But then, I've been in his shoes myself - playing poorly in a game for the whole game, your fuse just keeps getting shorter and shorter, and someone crosses you and you just flip.  I legitimately told an opposition player in a college soccer game, after a rough tackle he put in on me and I'd been having a bad game myself, that if he so much as breathed on me for the rest of the game I'd break his -insert expletive- leg.

• Like 3

Just now, The LBC said:

I don't think he's defending him, just stating the obvious that Rudolph was stupid (acting irrationally) given the circumstances.  But then, I've been in his shoes myself - playing poorly in a game for the whole game, your fuse just keeps getting shorter and shorter, and someone crosses you and you just flip.  I legitimately told an opposition player in a college soccer game, after a rough tackle he put in on me and I'd been having a bad game myself, that if he so much as breathed on me for the rest of the game I'd break his -insert expletive- leg.

Should have headbutted him in the chest like a real G.

• Like 1