TNF: Steelers at Browns

BleedTheClock

1 minute ago, Billy86 said:

Garrett is going to get the biggest hit from this, but how doesn't Rudolph get ejected there?

WTF did Rudolph do to deserve an ejection?

Garrett body slammed Rudolph and then continued on the ground.  Rudolph grabbed his facemaskz okay Myles is allowed to be angry about that but what he did deserves a suspension for at least the rest of this season.

Pouncey went to battle for his QB, doesnt make his actions the correct ones. Deserves to be suspended more than 1 game.

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

Seriously. I ain't trying to make this into a Patriots thing but it's a legitimate gripe to bring this up with the inconsistent NFL punishments... Tom Brady gets 4 games for deflated balls, there HAS to be more than 4 games for ripping a dudes helmet off and trying to pummel a dude's head with it 

I agree with you.

But if we are kind of making it a Patriot thing. The (previous) dirtiest thing I've ever seen by a player on a football field was by Gronk:

https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_320/g1mpm0kaauwdybbdpghj.mp4

And he was suspended only one game, and everyone forgot about it because it was Gronk.

• Like 2

Just now, Troy Brown said:

Watching a guy swing a helmet at a guy's face and reading someone try to justify it is pretty infuriating, sorry it's not up to your standards of what is serious and not 

Yeah him and everyone else blaming Rudolph or shrugging this off are disgusting tbh. He hit him in the head with an effing helmet, he could’ve caused serious damage or worse. 

Leave it to NFL Gen to think it’s funny though.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

Nah, you look bad too 

Nah i look at facts. 100% Rudolph provoked the entire thing. Anyone who says otherwise is a thug. Garrett reacted emotionally irresponsible. But 100% Rudolph started the whole thing. You are letting a horrifying visual,  effect reality. If Garrett never swung the helmet and everything else happened that did, we would all be bashing Rudolph. Dont let the impact of a visual and a reaction alter the reality.

Edited by Bearerofnews

Just now, Troy Brown said:

Watching a guy swing a helmet at a guy's face and reading someone try to justify it is pretty infuriating, sorry it's not up to your standards of what is serious and not 

I made a couple jokes and noted that Rudolph shouldn't be treated as an innocent party. It's not like I booped you on the head with a helmet. xD