NFL Week 11 GDT

SteelKing728

3 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

Yes, currently the Patriots are arguably "truly great".

Before all of the injuries, the Niners were too. Still can be come playoffs if they heal up in time and don't suffer any other significant new losses.

Lastly, the Ravens are starting to establish themselves as truly great after the Marcus Peters trade and with their young offense acclimating well.

@TheRealMcCoy

The Seahawks and Saints are arguably "truly great" as well, but time will tell.

I think there are some serious spoiler teams to look out for this year, however. Better quality spoiler teams than in the past. I'm thinking the Colts when they get healthy, (Brisset/Malik Hooker/TY Hilton), the Packers, Cowboys, Vikings, Chargers, (when they get Derwin James back), and the Chiefs, Texans, Bills. Heck, even the Titans, Raiders, Jaguars, and Panthers could be sleeper wild card teams.

1 minute ago, Split the Sticks said:

He's very impressive but Wilson is more important to his team. MO

At a certain point, value is simply relative. Neither team is anywhere close to where they are without either one of them. So is one truly more valuable than the other? 

Just now, SkippyX said:

The refs did not 'get a call wrong' against the Texans.

They reviewed it, clearly saw the PI, and decided to cheat for the Ravens.

It would not change the outcome but don't pretend it was not deliberate.

they're not going to call PI on those plays it has to be really egregious, on the level of the saints-rams game.

1 minute ago, SkippyX said:

The bold is tin foil stuff.

They decided to stubbornly refuse to overturn all of these. I wasn't surprised they didn't overturn that call. They don't care about the Ravens.

1 minute ago, Forge said:

At a certain point, value is simply relative. Neither team is anywhere close to where they are without either one of them. So is one truly more valuable than the other? 

I think if you compare man for man in support of the QB, Wilson gets more done with less. Of course, as crazy as he is, he can't run like Jack.

So it's a tossup, maybe.

2 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

Come on man, I get that you're mad, but they aren't cheating. How many PI reviews have been overturned this year? I've seen plenty that should have been but weren't. Houston has gotten hosed on two big calls today and it sucks, but the officials aren't cheating.