NFL Week 11 GDT

SteelKing728

18 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

Wilson is part of the team and he alone makes them as great as they are. In the current form with a seemingly motivated Josh Gordon and defense that is starting to gel as well, I think they will have to prove they are truly great in time.

Using Josh Gordon as your reasoning is hilarious 

Great teams typically win games by more than one score. Seahawks have been LUCKY that their opponents have missed THREE game winning field goals 

Just now, N4L said:

Using Josh Gordon as your reasoning is hilarious 

Great teams typically win games by more than one score. Seahawks have been LUCKY that their opponents have missed THREE game winning field goals 

Didn't think you being a Niners fan would factor into this discussion but it seems like it is. Just saying. No disrespect to you obviously.

I mean, the Seahawks or any team for that matter that consistently wins close games has traits of a great team to me. I think that getting Gordon and the defense together enhances the Seahawks chances of potentially going on a run and establishing themselves as a great team. Like I said, time will tell. I even specified it is arguable if they even do go on a run. It all depends. But they did beat the 49ers who I consider a truly great team if they're back to health.