NFL Week 11 GDT

SteelKing728

3 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

So far, absolutely. I thought this was a 6-10 team (I mean technically still could be)... but all rookies from Round 1 to Round 7 are highly contributing. Jacobs is our bell cow, Ferrell been alive and well past few games, Crosby looks like a stud pass rusher the 4-5 games, Mullen looks like a solid corner, and 5th Round Renfrow always converts 3rd downs. Always. 

Carr is 1st in the NFL in 3rd down conversion %. Also 10 TDs and 0 INTs. 

We call him 3rd down Renfrow in Raiderville. 

Yeah i agree. Always thought highly of Mayock. He is proving so far to be transitioning well. I think they had better value at the Ferrell pick, but he has come on as of late.

Edited by Bearerofnews

7 minutes ago, Malik said:

He finished the tackle. He didn't body slam him.

He slammed him to the ground well after the ball was out of Brady's hands, but that's not my point. The board narrative is that Brady cries whenever he gets sacked, which doesnt happen, and that the Patriots opponents get called for RTP whenever Brady get touched, which also doesnt happen. This board is addicted to crying about everything Patriots as if there is some ref conspiracy in favor of them. It's pathetic.

Edited by childofpudding
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Jacobs was good but IMO the first pick was still a huge whiff, Josh Allen was right there.

His later picks have looked pretty good, too. Maxx Crosby, Foster Moreau, Hunter Renfrow have all looks good to solid.

2 minutes ago, Bearerofnews said:

Yeah i agree. Always thought highly of Mayock. He is proving so far to be transitioning well. I think they had better value at the Ferrell pick, but he has come on as of late.

Well Ferrell was the only well rounded 4-3 DE in the class next to Bosa. Weak 4-3 DE class. We had 13 sacks in one year and had to go EDGE first pick. Trading down is never as easy as one thinks. Plus I had Ferrell going 13 to Miami anyways. Him falling to the 20’s is laughable and these people don’t know s***.