FF King of The Forum I: Final Three

FinneasGage

On 12/5/2019 at 12:02 PM, ET80 said:
On 12/5/2019 at 10:38 AM, The LBC said:

@ET80 likes to lie to everyone and tell them he "stepped aside" but he never tells anyone why.  He got so strung out and needed a fix, so he jumped into the pen at the Houston Zoo and tried to milk a panda.  A couple of fun facts:

1) Ling Ling wasn't a girl panda.
2) That wasn't panda "milk" he suckled.
3) The panda still mauled ET so badly they changed its name to Sweet Sweetback, and ET was checked into the hospital under the name "Sweet Sweetback's Sweetboy."

VXMAFH.gif

Raise your hand if you get this reference - the Panda Milk phase was back when the Rams were in St. Louis (aka... relevant) and when LBC here was a Chargers fan.

So, here we are now and we can determine the following:

- The Rams suck.

- The Chargers suck.

- The joke is old.

- The LBC isn't relevant... or funny.

@ET80 wants to talk about relevant.  Bruh, you dropped a Crystal Pepsi reference earlier this week, except - like usual - you couldn't even do it right.  You called it Pepsi Clear.  Did you confuse it with your All Clear asthma medication or do you really treat your genetic weakness with pop, you out-of-shape b******?

You got two-shotted in the Arena and the best you could do was cry racial discrimination?  Bologna!

Face it, your roast game is on the same level as your mafia game which anyone who pays attention sees is a lot like the Friday movies.  First you start out talking like you're Deebo when in everyone else's eyes you're Smokey: Talk a big game, huge when someone's already knocked the big man out, but let any Big Wurm show up and you're nowhere to be found.  At some point, you realize how out of your depth you are and you turn into Dave the Crackhead.  Yeah, everybody's sitting here saying, "Dave the Crackhead?  LBC, that cat was in Don't Be a Menace."  That's how jacked up ET's approach is, he screws up his references, doubles-down, and when nobody buys the cheeseburgers he's trying to sell, he gets desperate and offers to **** your **** to keep from getting beat down.

Which brings us full-circle to Friday.  And no, I'm not even going to give him credit for being Joker, dancing around in a g-string not even his wife wants to see him in, trying to get someone to ride his Aztec Warrior.  Nope, in the end ET is Willie (RIP Pops Witherspoon), acting like he's some sage of wisdom while never realizing that we're all waiting to see when he realizes he's covered in dog**** from the last time he fell on his ***.

giphy.gif

8 hours ago, SwAg said:

That’s what I said!  

Then I said I was gay, and these bigots are full of hatred.  I bet I could make allusions to you being a lady killer, but as soon as I start talking about you plundering some men, it’s an issue.  What if I meant it as a compliment because I’m gay?  Outrageous

Could be worse.  I went straight bestiality where ET was concerned.

@Malfatron @Pickle Rick @The Orca @ET80 @theuntouchable @Nazgul @rackcs @TedLavie @Outpost31 @SwAg @Shady Slim @gopherwrestler @The LBC @bcb1213 @Forge @TLO @daboyle250 @mission27

A trade has occurred. The owner of the "Camp Trade" has utilized the ability. It will be announced at the conclusion of this challenge (tomorrow 11:59pm EST). Pack your things and be ready to switch camps. 

9 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

@Malfatron @Pickle Rick @The Orca @ET80 @theuntouchable @Nazgul @rackcs @TedLavie @Outpost31 @SwAg @Shady Slim @gopherwrestler @The LBC @bcb1213 @Forge @TLO @daboyle250 @mission27

A trade has occurred. The owner of the "Camp Trade" has utilized the ability. It will be announced at the conclusion of this challenge (tomorrow 11:59pm EST). Pack your things and be ready to switch camps. 

Tbh this really should’ve been run through the captains 

1 hour ago, The LBC said:

@ET80 wants to talk about relevant.  Bruh, you dropped a Crystal Pepsi reference earlier this week, except - like usual - you couldn't even do it right.  You called it Pepsi Clear.  Did you confuse it with your All Clear asthma medication or do you really treat your genetic weakness with pop, you out-of-shape b******?

You got two-shotted in the Arena and the best you could do was cry racial discrimination?  Bologna!

Face it, your roast game is on the same level as your mafia game which anyone who pays attention sees is a lot like the Friday movies.  First you start out talking like you're Deebo when in everyone else's eyes you're Smokey: Talk a big game, huge when someone's already knocked the big man out, but let any Big Wurm show up and you're nowhere to be found.  At some point, you realize how out of your depth you are and you turn into Dave the Crackhead.  Yeah, everybody's sitting here saying, "Dave the Crackhead?  LBC, that cat was in Don't Be a Menace."  That's how jacked up ET's approach is, he screws up his references, doubles-down, and when nobody buys the cheeseburgers he's trying to sell, he gets desperate and offers to **** your **** to keep from getting beat down.

Which brings us full-circle to Friday.  And no, I'm not even going to give him credit for being Joker, dancing around in a g-string not even his wife wants to see him in, trying to get someone to ride his Aztec Warrior.  Nope, in the end ET is Willie (RIP Pops Witherspoon), acting like he's some sage of wisdom while never realizing that we're all waiting to see when he realizes he's covered in dog**** from the last time he fell on his ***.

giphy.gif

Once again, @The LBC exceeds some sort of word limit. LBC rarely says anything... but he uses a ton of words to say nothing, amiright?

I guess this is what you do when you have higher education, just use a bunch of words in the place of substance. Oh, did you know that LBC here has his Doctorate in Education? It's also commonly known as a Bachelors in Barista.

You see, most people who spend eight years in school and take out close to half a million dollars for an education can do cool things with said education - you know, perform open heart surgery, prescribe Vicodin, etc. The career arc of LBC tops out by busting Little Billy smokin a j behind the bleachers...

Between the dated references (Friday? Menace to Society? I was a High School sophomore when those movies were relevant) and the War and Peace-Iength posts, I'm fairly certain anyone who would give a damn to our little battle has checked out (much like Jared Goff's career).

Just now, FinneasGage said:

@ET80 can you repost that quoting the entire thing, so I can @ the judges so we can score this, sir 

everyone please continue the conversation in a quote tree. we can't score it if you don't keep it one post to make it easy for the judges. 

Can’t if Gopher is too cowardly to respond.  

@The LBC, if you traded Gopher for me I’m gonna be pissed.

On 12/5/2019 at 2:02 PM, ET80 said:
On 12/5/2019 at 12:38 PM, The LBC said:

@ET80 likes to lie to everyone and tell them he "stepped aside" but he never tells anyone why.  He got so strung out and needed a fix, so he jumped into the pen at the Houston Zoo and tried to milk a panda.  A couple of fun facts:

3) The panda still mauled ET so badly they changed its name to Sweet Sweetback, and ET was checked into the hospital under the name "Sweet Sweetback's Sweetboy."

VXMAFH.gif

Raise your hand if you get this reference - the Panda Milk phase was back when the Rams were in St. Louis (aka... relevant) and when LBC here was a Chargers fan.

- The Rams suck.

- The Chargers suck.

- The joke is old.

giphy.gif

Once again, @The LBC exceeds some sort of word limit. LBC rarely says anything... but he uses a ton of words to say nothing, amiright?

I guess this is what you do when you have higher education, just use a bunch of words in the place of substance. Oh, did you know that LBC here has his Doctorate in Education? It's also commonly known as a Bachelors in Barista.

You see, most people who spend eight years in school and take out close to half a million dollars for an education can do cool things with said education - you know, perform open heart surgery, prescribe Vicodin, etc. The career arc of LBC tops out by busting Little Billy smokin a j behind the bleachers...

Between the dated references (Friday? Menace to Society? I was a High School sophomore when those movies were relevant) and the War and Peace-Iength posts, I'm fairly certain anyone who would give a damn to our little battle has checked out (much like Jared Goff's career).

1 minute ago, ET80 said:
On 12/5/2019 at 3:02 PM, ET80 said:
On 12/5/2019 at 1:38 PM, The LBC said:

VXMAFH.gif

- The Rams suck.

- The Chargers suck.

- The joke is old.

giphy.gif

Once again, @The LBC exceeds some sort of word limit. LBC rarely says anything... but he uses a ton of words to say nothing, amiright?

I guess this is what you do when you have higher education, just use a bunch of words in the place of substance. Oh, did you know that LBC here has his Doctorate in Education? It's also commonly known as a Bachelors in Barista.

Our first roast battle is complete. 

@Adrenaline_Flux @Tyty

Please share your thoughts (if you want to) and share who you thought came out on top in this exchange. I'll give my thought shortly. 

• Like 1