FF King of The Forum I: Final Three

FinneasGage

Your first guest judge for phase 5 is one of my good pals on this site... a guy many love... a guy some ignorantly choose to hate on... 

@ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI 

Welcome to the King of the Forum sir! We're excited to have you for phase 5. I'll PM when you when the final pitches are in on Thursday. 

Edited by FinneasGage
  • Like 2

@Malfatron @Pickle Rick @The Orca @ET80 @theuntouchable @rackcs @TedLavie @Outpost31 @SwAg @Shady Slim @gopherwrestler @The LBC @bcb1213 @Forge @TLO @daboyle250 @mission27

The arena has re-opened! There's another slight twist that nobody is going to read that I'm about to write, but nonetheless I will explain to every god damn person that enters the arena. This round I'm going to provide you with continuous clues to what I'm thinking of every 15 seconds. You continue trying to guess what I'm thinking of until someone gets it. This will take slightly longer than previous comps. I would guess like 2 minutes maybe, but **** it could go 5 minutes for all I know. 

Go to the arena if you wish to compete.