Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

Just now, 757-NINER said:

I'd take a flier of Charlton. Wasnt very high on him as a prospect but as a 3rd DE/depth player, I'd see if our coaches could coax some production out of him.

Sort of a weird situation. He must have been really bad at times or had some other issues. He was made to be inactive for the end of the season (last 2 or 3 games), but had had 5 sacks in the 7-8 games before that? I mean, there has to be something else going on there right? Either that or he's just horrific outside of the times he gets those sacks lol. 

But yeah, I'd be interested in a flier on him 

Anyone see the #Project11 Alex Smith documentary yesterday? My goodness, what a man he is and what a wife he has. Incredible that he is still trying to come back after all he went through. The fact he can even walk is amazing. Just a great dude overall, rooting hard for him. 

• Like 8

3 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Anyone see the #Project11 Alex Smith documentary yesterday? My goodness, what a man he is and what a wife he has. Incredible that he is still trying to come back after all he went through. The fact he can even walk is amazing. Just a great dude overall, rooting hard for him. 

Watching it right now. Trying not to watch anything too graphic, because I kinda feel those things... 

But yeah, love Alex.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, rudyZ said:

Watching it right now. Trying not to watch anything too graphic, because I kinda feel those things... 

But yeah, love Alex.

Yep, when they showed what was left of his leg after the surgeries that was gruesome. Plus you know it's bad when you're interviewing the doctor and she starts to cry.

8 hours ago, Melbourne 9er said:

Yep, when they showed what was left of his leg after the surgeries that was gruesome. Plus you know it's bad when you're interviewing the doctor and she starts to cry.

I winced just at the mention of the leg... I looked at it more than I wish I did.

14 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Frankie G returning for one more season!!!!! Crazy how he keeps going to every different team in the AFC East. He will retire after next season playing for the Pats! 

Hopefully he makes the team. 

The Jets will be my least favorite second favorite team ever, but let's go Gang Green!

23 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Probably too expensive for us but would have loved to go after him if we had the money. Not great or anything but definitely competent. 

Don't think he fits for our ZBS. Seems like more of a phonebooth guy/mauler imo...