Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

I think we will be in on that for sure. Still like the idea of a player for player trade in those situations though. I'd flip spoon for Howard, for example, and then draft a new corner with no problems. 

Or Brieda for Howard 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, N4L said:

Both howard and brate would be good fits here. Less so brate, but hes a very productive, reliable player 

Would you guys trade our first 5th for Howard? I would 

Yep, make it happen!!! Just a few years ago he was one of the most productive TEs per route run. Time to drop 40 a game after we add one of the top WRs as well i

I really wanted us to trade for Howard during the deadline last season. I am all in on this, especially if we can get him for a mid-round pick. Maybe they want Goodwin? If not I say we throw him in for free. 

Just now, Gore Whore 21 said:

I really wanted us to trade for Howard during the deadline last season. I am all in on this, especially if we can get him for a mid-round pick. Maybe they want Goodwin? If not I say we throw him in for free. 

I don't think they can take that type of money in return. Gronk is owed 10M next season and they have to sign their draft picks. 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

I don't think they can take that type of money in return. Gronk is owed 10M next season and they have to sign their draft picks. 

Just being real here dude; I'm going to include Goodwin in every possible trade scenario until he is gone. 

5 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

He's back!!! 

It's like when you play in a YMCA league and you think your team is amazing, but you get your butt whooped ever week, so you ask the best of the Sunday senior league to join your Wednesday night A League team to stick it to your rivals...yeah, it's like that. 

4 minutes ago, Aussie9er said:

Still don’t think Tampa make playoffs with Brady. Gronk is too injury prone and not a huge upgrade over Howard. 

I think Tampa (on paper) is a 9 to 10 win team. They're the second best team in the NFC south and in the wildcard race with the likes of the Eagles, Seahawks, and maybe the Vikings. Again, this is what I think on paper 2 days before the draft. 

15 hours ago, N4L said:

Both howard and brate would be good fits here. Less so brate, but hes a very productive, reliable player 

Would you guys trade our first 5th for Howard? I would 

Give up a conditional 7th rounder in 2025 for good ol' French Canadian boy Antony Auclair, dammit!