Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

2 hours ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

I have no clue how legit this but don't they need OL help?

This makes me happy. Top corner play from year-to-year is pretty volatile, and the Rams are going to have to fork over a premium pick or two. It's a gamble that has a good chance of not paying off for them. They're not one CB away from being a Super Bowl contender, they're rapidly developing holes all over, but they're blowing their picks and cap on win-now guys. 

Peace out, Rams. Glad to see you go.

• Like 4

The Washington Post's Mark Maske reports the league is expected to expand the 2020 postseason to 14 teams "even if the players fail to ratify the proposed CBA."

Per Maske, "the owners, in their view, don't need to the players' approval of that." We would assume that is very much up for debate. The owners are being quite heavy handed in their handoff of CBA talks to the NFLPA. The owners tentatively approved the "principal elements" of a new agreement on Thursday. They are quite publicly trying to force their employees' hand.

10 hours ago, Aussie9er said:

With what picks i thought they didnt have a pick till like 2021 :P

Plus arent they in as bad a cap situation as us. 

They have more cap space but less players under contract. I think only 35 guys or so with something like 50 million in space. 

They also have no 1st but they have three 4th rounders 

Edited by N4L

On 2020-02-20 at 7:33 AM, NcFinest9erFan said:

I have no clue how legit this but don't they need OL help?

Let them stretch themselves thin. Spending so much on defense, on Gurley and on Goff, while losing draft capital and having no OL. Do that, Rams!

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

The good thing is when we keep 3 QBs it won't be a big deal

I've been saying for years that they need to increase rosters. Especially if you're going to add a extra game. But only adding two isn't enough imo. I would have liked to have seen them increase it to at least 57.

11 minutes ago, 757-NINER said:

I've been saying for years that they need to increase rosters. Especially if you're going to add a extra game. But only adding two isn't enough imo. I would have liked to have seen them increase it to at least 57.

Id probably say 60 

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Ftn49 said:

I wonder if they will adjust for the bottom of the cap number with the increase in roster sizes... because now only the top 45? count towards the cap

Lower the cap while creating a QB exemption. It would nullify the advantage teams with good QBs on rookie contracts have on the rest of the league. But it would also give the Chiefs a greater to remain competitive in the next few years...

2 hours ago, 757-NINER said:

Bears released Gabriel and Amukamara. I definitely hope we go after both. 

I'd say the likelihood of ending up with Gabriel is pretty solid. 

Amukamara probably ends up out of our comfortable price range. He's not "good", so to speak, but he's still adequately competent.