Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

8 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Fields named the starter going forward...Lance will have his shot for that after Sunday. 

Jimmy G just running to that practice field to convince everyone he's fine and can play 

Best Family Guy Six Million Dollar Man GIFs | Gfycat

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

Jimmy G just running to that practice field to convince everyone he's fine and can play 

Best Family Guy Six Million Dollar Man GIFs | Gfycat

You laugh, but Kyle is going to continue to nudge him on to play on Sunday and push through whatever he is going through...He will just tell him to suck it up, or else.............

Lance is going to play Sunday one way or another. Even if Jimmy starts, he's not surviving if Trent does not play.

The rookie is about to completely flip our season around!!!

I still want to put in a call on Dantzler. Think that makes a lot of sense and shoudl be something we should be interested in. Also? We should be calling about Igbinoghene. Dude is a healthy inactive in Miami in his second year. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Forge said:

I still want to put in a call on Dantzler. Think that makes a lot of sense and shoudl be something we should be interested in. Also? We should be calling about Igbinoghene. Dude is a healthy inactive in Miami in his second year. 

Agreed about Dantzler. I mentioned him earlier as well. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

Clearly they've been starting the wrong QB

Seattle is a bit of evil hobbit magic and nothing else. The rest of the team is bad. It’s an indictment of Jimmy and Trey and Shanahan that we did nothing against them for 2 quarters. It’s an indictment of Ryans and the defense that we couldn’t stop them outside of the 1st quarter and a half. And, most of all, it’s an indictment of the front office for allowing Trenton Cannon decide a football game. Reserve running backs and useful back of the roster receivers who can kick return aboundeth.