Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

Is…Is Patty Mahomes Brett Favre? Like all of Brett Favre? Destroying the league by turning existing passing concepts deep to front with a superlative receiving corps and making plays off balance and then being much more of a risk/reward junkie the rest of his career? It’s been 5 games this year and he looks way more Favre than Mahomes. 

I have a dynasty deal on the table (not our league, the other one) that’s burrow for fields and Mike Davis maybe Jeff Wilson..not sure I can do it. Burrow just has such an intangible quality so much fun to watch.

Edited by John232

2 minutes ago, John232 said:

I have a dynasty deal on the table (not our league, the other one) that’s burrow for fields and Mike Davis maybe Jeff Wilson for Burrow..not sure I can do it. Burrow just has such an intangible quality

Ooof. I have more faith in the Bengals as a franchise right now than the Bears. But I want neither of them having my young QB. 

6 hours ago, JIllg said:

Is…Is Patty Mahomes Brett Favre? Like all of Brett Favre? Destroying the league by turning existing passing concepts deep to front with a superlative receiving corps and making plays off balance and then being much more of a risk/reward junkie the rest of his career? It’s been 5 games this year and he looks way more Favre than Mahomes. 

If he is, he's a richer man's version. Favre never had a 2018 like campaign where he'd be in Dan Marino territory. Also from what I see Mahomes takes risks, but he hasn't had that trademark of throwing just absolutely mind-numbing interceptions like Favre did, albeit mostly in his later career. 

8 hours ago, John232 said:

I have a dynasty deal on the table (not our league, the other one) that’s burrow for fields and Mike Davis maybe Jeff Wilson..not sure I can do it. Burrow just has such an intangible quality so much fun to watch.

I've been rolling with Burrow in my dynasty league. I'd hang onto him if it was me. Fields could turn into a Deshaun Watson type guy, but that Bears team needs some work. I think Burrow will at least be very solid moving forward with a chance to be real good. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GW21 said:

I've been rolling with Burrow in my dynasty league. I'd hang onto him if it was me. Fields could turn into a Deshaun Watson type guy, but that Bears team needs some work. I think Burrow will at least be very solid moving forward with a chance to be real good. 

IMO the Bears need to fire Nagy ASAP and break the bank for Daboll. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, adamq said:

IMO the Bears need to fire Nagy ASAP and break the bank for Daboll. 

Well there 3-2 there not firing Nagy right now. Back to back games won. Weird thing is Fields has hardly used his legs. I think he's averaging a little more then 10 yards a game rushing. 

2 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

Well there 3-2 there not firing Nagy right now. Back to back games won. Weird thing is Fields has hardly used his legs. I think he's averaging a little more then 10 yards a game rushing. 

He seems very hesitant to scramble and I don't remember seeing almost any designed runs for him 

1 hour ago, adamq said:

He seems very hesitant to scramble and I don't remember seeing almost any designed runs for him 

I think it's more deliberate to get him more acclimated with his reads from the pocket. The ability to use his legs will always be there. He needs to be more comfortable and more concise with his timing at this level, from the pocket so I think it's a concerted effort by both him and Nagy. Work on beating defenses with your arm first.

It's a throwaway year for him, developmental wise anyway. I actually think it's pretty smart. I would hope we'd do the same for Trey if he became the de facto starter but I doubt it. Don't have him rely on his legs as a facet of the offense. Make him stay in the pocket and develop that aspect of the position. Makes a ton of sense in the long run.

• Like 1