New Years Resolutions Mafia - N4 is Sunday at 10pm EST

Dome

15 minutes ago, Dome said:
On 12/21/2019 at 7:29 AM, Dome said:

Stay active and vote every day. (This rule is obviously subjective, you will be at the mercy of the host if/when this rule is enforced.)

@SwAg 

@SwAg

It's the holidays, rackcs was around (discord) more than I was. I'm not modkilling him without modkilling fin and counselor was dealing with his mom's injury and was still talking to his teammates each day and staying read up. 

This rule is to prevent players from neglecting the game, as I explained. Rackcs and counselor were both in discord helping their team, even if they didn't make an appearance in thread.

The bolded part above is so I can account for things like the holidays, mom's broken hip, and relative's funerals. @Slappy Mc

You didn't lose this game because I decided not to modkill 3 players. You weren't lynching malf. It was over, they needed 1 mislynch on like 4 tries after town self destructed early. 

• Like 1

Just now, Dome said:

@SwAg

It's the holidays, rackcs was around (discord) more than I was. I'm not modkilling him without modkilling fin and counselor was dealing with his mom's injury and was still talking to his teammates each day and staying read up. 

This rule is to prevent players from neglecting the game, as I explained. Rackcs and counselor were both in discord helping their team, even if they didn't make an appearance in thread.

The bolded part above is so I can account for things like the holidays, mom's broken hip, and relative's funerals. @Slappy Mc

You didn't lose this game because I decided not to modkill 3 players. You weren't lynching malf. It was over, they needed 1 mislynch on like 4 tries after town self destructed early. 

They didn't post in the thread for four and two days.

37 minutes ago, Dome said:

Player Role Name Power(s) Wincon
@Slappy Mc Godfather Godfather, 1-shot Janitor Strongman Make up 50% of the games population
@squire12 Mafia Doctor Nightly Hit Protection (Makes tareget immune to all hits) Make up 50% of the games population
@rackcs Mafia Redirector Redirect (Force Player A to target Player B) Make up 50% of the games population
@Counselor Mafia Backup Backup to the Doctor and the Redirector. (One or the other, cannot take over both roles.) Make up 50% of the games population
@Malfatron Mafia Sleeper No Deadchat link. (1-shot Commuter, 2-shot Lawyer, 2-shot Watcher) Make up 50% of the games population
@wolfeyestrk Compare Cop 2-shot Odd Night Compare Cop Eliminate all threats
@Matts4313 Alignment Cop 3-shot Even Night Alignment Cop Eliminate all threats
@theuntouchable N1 Calculator You'll find out how many players of non-town alignment are on the D1 lynch. Eliminate all threats
@bcb1213 Jailkeeper Nightly Jailkeeper (Roleblock target, block all incoming moves) Eliminate all threats
@JoshstraDaymus Tracker Odd Night Tracker. 1-shot Self Watch. Eliminate all threats
@Nazgul Watcher 3-shot Watcher Eliminate all threats
@MWil23 Motion Sensor Nightly Motion Sensor. Find out if your target had any visitors. Find out if your target went anywhere. Eliminate all threats
@TheKillerNacho Vigilante 2-shot Vigilante, 1-shot Tracker Eliminate all threats
@SwAg Vigilante 1-shot Vigilante, 1-shot PGO Eliminate all threats
@The Orca Lightning Bolt 1-shot Lightning Bolt. Redirect all moves to you on one night. Eliminate all threats
@FinneasGage Ascetic All moves (except hits) made on you will fail. Eliminate all threats
@daboyle250 Kingmaker 1-shot Kingmaker. The player you target at night wil decide the lynch the next day. Eliminate all threats
@Pickle Rick Vanillaizer 2-shot Vanillaizer. Turns your target vanilla. Eliminate all threats
@MD4L Serial Killer Odd Night Hit. 1-shot Bulletproof. Can make one even night hit if you previously killed Mafia. Reach a 1:1:1 or 1:1 ratio to win.

@Dome  how many moves went to @The Orca N1?

all 4 of mafia would have.  Wolf, Bcb, Josh, Mwil, Pickle.  swag and Nacho ???  My guess is Nacho used his.  Swag might have as well.

9 to 11 ?

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

@Dome  how many moves went to @The Orca N1?

all 4 of mafia would have.  Wolf, Bcb, Josh, Mwil, Pickle.  swag and Nacho ???  My guess is Nacho used his.  Swag might have as well.

9 to 11 ?

i commuted on n1, so i legitly had no idea what was going on.

i think that helped my realism

dome said my move was successful

Edited by Malfatron

Just now, SwAg said:

They didn't post in the thread for four and two days.

take it up with my customer service department... you should've read the fine print. (It was actually the same size as the normal print... you definitely should've read it)

We're real lenient around the holidays when folks are busy, or around the holidays when mom breaks her hip.

Sorry for your misunderstanding.

• Like 1