WC: Titans@Patriots

Manny/Patrick

I know the Patriots offense has sputtered all year, but the Titans defense still played a good game. The game against Baltimore will be interesting. Hopefully it's like the Ravens/Titans games of the early 2000's. If this is the end of the Patriots dominance, it's been the most remarkable run in NFL history most likely. 

Edited by PapaShogun
  • Like 3

Just now, Bearerofnews said:

People think this isnt the end of the Pats? It is. They are done, until they rebuild. Like a real rebuild. But you have to admire their near 20 year run of excellence. But it is done.

we are done. The unfortunate news for the rest of the league however is that the TLaw tank is officially on.

4 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

So here’s where all the people that have been saying “The Patriots dynasty is over!!!” For the past 10 years, to Come out of the wood work and say “I told you so!”

The crazy thing is, rather than ending due to Brady just falling off a cliff, or Belichick losing his touch, it's just due to Brady wanting to part ways with the situation (or, more accurately, BB and Brady). What an unbelievable run they had.

It may not even be over. Maybe they decide to give it another year. It just feels like that's the less likely scenario.

I would love to see Brady go have success on another team with another coach, and I would love to see Belichick set up another winning QB/program as well. I think it would be fascinating.