Divisional: TEN@BAL

Manny/Patrick

Congrats to the Titans. They remind me a lot of the early Harbaugh Ravens teams that just went and punched teams in the mouth. You can win a championship just by being the most physical team and the Titans will deserve it if they get there. There was definitely complacency on our part - on defense in particular, with Earl Thomas as the most obvious and obnoxious example - and they took advantage of it. Safe to say Greg Roman was shook too; he seemed to not know at all how to deal with Ingram's injury and just decided to abandon the run altogether in the 1st quarter as a result. 

Hopefully we stop looking this gift horse in the mouth and give Lamar real help on offense next year instead of asking him to turn JAGS into playmakers. Really feels like this game is different if Andrews or Roberts or Snead hold on to any of those balls in the 1st half but everything snowballed because our big-talk defense couldn't make anything stick and they were meanwhile making one in a million 1-handed catches. 

This was the most fun Ravens team I've ever rooted for so this one is hard to swallow. But Lamar being the psycho competitor he is, I'm excited to see how he reacts and grows from this one. This wasn't a one-shot thing with him and I hope to god we give him the support he needs next year. 

Edited by BaltimoreTerp

8 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

Lmfao sit that *** down fool

What I wouldn't give to not have Earl Thomas on this team anymore. Dude is straight overrated, and I have no qualms saying that. Talks too much and starts too much unnecessary crap in the locker room. If there was a modern version of Bernard Pollard that wasn't a cancer in the locker room, I'd trade ET straight up for him. Damn I miss having a real enforcer playing in the middle of the field. 

1 hour ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Derrick Henry in the playoffs: 3 INSANE games, 1 dud (overmatched, team had no chance)

Pretty incredible. Derick Henry's 3 good performances are right there w/ Terrell Davis's best 3, and Davis played in 9 playoff games. 

Parallels Zeke Elliot in the 2014 march to the 'natty. 200 plus yards each in the last three games.

2 minutes ago, LeotheLion said:

Don't worry guys. Baltimore will still win by 10 points. They have the MVP and executive of the year and any disagreement will be a troll. 

They had a great year and should be proud. But yeah they take disagreements and constructive criticism way to personally. 

And all the 43-13 type predictions were really annoying. 

• Like 1