Divisional: TEN@BAL

Manny/Patrick

51 minutes ago, Kirill said:

Earl Thomas just cannot help himself. Dude talks so much schitt. I hope the Ravens win now, Mahomes needs to play w/ his food again.

Get back in your lane, you have a game against the Texans to play first who if I do recall played with your food a little bit..

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Kirill said:

Earl Thomas just cannot help himself. Dude talks so much schitt. I hope the Ravens win now, Mahomes needs to play w/ his food again.

Still playing out this fantasy of the Chiefs doing what your Patriots couldn't do?

Edited by wackywabbit
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Ray Reed said:

On the topic of the Ravens defense since that first Browns game...

So only one other team in the top 10 besides this year's Ravens went undefeated the second half of the season, the 2012 Broncos. Whose season ended in....you guessed it, the divisional round. B|

You Ravens fans should know all about that one. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TitanSlim said:

So only one other team in the top 10 besides this year's Ravens went undefeated the second half of the season, the 2012 Broncos. Whose season ended in....you guessed it, the divisional round. B|

😅

1 hour ago, TitanSlim said:

Accurate but unless you’ve got playoff Flacco and one of the GOAT kickers, you’d have to be mile high to believe in such a miracle.🤓😉