Divisional: TEN@BAL

Manny/Patrick

I'll be interested to see if the Titans are able to ride their momentum and if Baltimore shows any signs of rust after resting so many key starters Week 17. This matchup intrigues me, as both are very physical teams up front on the OL and the running game is so key to both teams. This game may be over QUICKLY with all of the rushing.

I've seen a lot of people make a big deal out of Lamar Jackson resting for so long.  I think it's great, though.  Look at his style of play - he probably really benefited from that time off.  Plus, it's not like he has been sitting in bed for two weeks straight.  He's still in practice and active.  Ravens were really smart for not playing him during week 17 to give him extra time off.  Just my opinion.

• Like 7

On 09/01/2020 at 1:49 AM, diamondbull424 said:

From my understanding, @Kirill must be a troll account for a Patriots fan looking to stir up drama and somehow got caught/called out. Though that’s just my assumption. 🤷🏽‍♀️ 🤷‍♂️ 

Well if that is true you'd have to excuse said Pats fan. We're not usually this bored this time of year :D

• Like 2

1 hour ago, showtime said:

I've seen a lot of people make a big deal out of Lamar Jackson resting for so long.  I think it's great, though.  Look at his style of play - he probably really benefited from that time off.  Plus, it's not like he has been sitting in bed for two weeks straight.  He's still in practice and active.  Ravens were really smart for not playing him during week 17 to give him extra time off.  Just my opinion.

People who watch the Ravens are still doing some number crunching, but so far there haven't been any indication that the hits Jackson takes are more vicious or more frequent than other quarterbacks like Desaun Watson, Wentz etc.

If Lamar getting rest on not getting hit is what you are referring to.

There was a stat earlier this year that got debunked instantly, as it claimed Lamar was hit a lot more than what actually happened. That stat included "touches", which hardly is something that takes it toll on an NFL body.

2 hours ago, TitanSlim said:

Lamar Jackson is a truly transcendent individual.

I won't even be mad if we lose to him(in fact I'll more than likely be cheering for him to win it all), which is unheard of if you know the history between the Titans and Ravens.

The way I see it its a win/win. Either you guys win and Lamar is 0-2 in the playoffs and the hype train comes to a halt, or he wins but the Ravens get smoked by the Chiefs and Lamar is 0-3 against Mahomes. I can't wait for this weekend.

Edited by Kirill

2 hours ago, Kirill said:

The way I see it its a win/win. Either you guys win and Lamar is 0-2 in the playoffs and the hype train comes to a halt, or he wins but the Ravens get smoked by the Chiefs and Lamar is 0-3 against Mahomes. I can't wait for this weekend.

🤔 

You don’t sound as sure of yourself as usual. Has something changed? Are you okay? Asking for a friend.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kirill said:

And maybe you guys will win this weekend, bringing your playoff record under Andy Reid to a sizzling 3-5 in 7 years. 

Here’s hoping!!

• Like 1