Divisional: TEN@BAL

Manny/Patrick

12 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

Ingram may not 100%, but don't sleep on the Gus Bus. It feels like it's been very underrated/overlooked how effective he's been in this system.

I'd rather see the Raven give him the load over forcing a less than full strength Ingram.

Really? Maybe it's because he tore my team a new ring, but I consider him almost AS dangerous as LJ.

Your OL needs more credit. They do GET credit, but it's not enough, IMO. So many canyons to run through.

Edited by Hunter2_1

4 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Really? Maybe it's because he tore my team a new ring, but I consider him almost AS dangerous as LJ.

Your OL needs more credit. They do GET credit, but it's not enough, IMO. So many canyons to run through.

Ingram isnt a major loss ravens were averaging 200 yards per game with lamar/gus last season

39 minutes ago, Letsch80 said:

Nothing is being taken personally.. I just feel it is my right to challenge bad takes 9_9

Bad take? 12 games in a row is a hard feat to happen, you guys are due for a loss in my opinion. It's how football works. I think the Ravens will probably win but it won't surprise me if they lose.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Incarcerated_Scarface said:

Bad take? 12 games in a row is a hard feat to happen, you guys are due for a loss in my opinion. It's how football works. I think the Ravens will probably win but it won't surprise me if they lose.

I understand that but I have been hearing that same argument for 8 weeks now.. Just because they are due to lose doesn't mean they actually will, 3 more wins and I will be content..

33 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Ingram certainly is more of a threat in the passing game but Gus can be just as effective due to his aggressive downhill running style. There is zero wasted movement with Gus which is why he averages 5 yards per carry and hasn't been tackled for loss once this entire season..

2 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

2 hours ago, RavensDefense3 said:

Ingram isnt a major loss ravens were averaging 200 yards per game with lamar/gus last season

Yup. With Gus Edwards as the primary back the team has actually been averaging over 220 rushing yards vs 205 yds rushing with Ingram as primary. Edwards is technically the superior rusher of the football, but Ingram is the superior back because of how fluid he is in the passing attack and as a pass blocker.