Divisional: TEN@BAL

Manny/Patrick

They might not have the track record of the Ravens, but Tennessee can put up points. They have a number of 30 point games and were an explosive offense in the 2nd half of the season.

Going into the post season I was more concerned about the defense and in particular the secondary. hopefully, Jackson will be nearing 100% because taking the deep threat of Brown away, so the D keys in on the potent Ravens run game is going to be essential. 

Whilst TEN were VERY good at close-range run defense, they actually let us have 3 or 4 (from memory) big gains on the ground. We've rarely seen holes like that all season. Not sure how they came about, perhaps they were just selling out in pass D, but I was surprised to see a couple Michel 10+ gainers. 

They obviously cannot do that with Jackson, because he'll hurt more than we did. 

But yeah, the close-ranged run stuffing was absolutely excellent for them.

8 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Whilst TEN were VERY good at close-range run defense, they actually let us have 3 or 4 (from memory) big gains on the ground. We've rarely seen holes like that all season. Not sure how they came about, perhaps they were just selling out in pass D, but I was surprised to see a couple Michel 10+ gainers. 

They obviously cannot do that with Jackson, because he'll hurt more than we did. 

But yeah, the close-ranged run stuffing was absolutely excellent for them.

They’re gonna get their 10+ yard runs I have no doubt about that, we just have to find a way to clamp down in the red zone. I suspect they will move the ball between the 20’s fairly easily

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dtait93 said:

They’re gonna get their 10+ yard runs I have no doubt about that, we just have to find a way to clamp down in the red zone. I suspect they will move the ball between the 20’s fairly easily

The Ravens red zone offence has been surgical this year with all those tight ends, and the read option near the goal line has been unstoppable. I think this game comes down to if Ravens can take a quick lead and make Tannehill play catch up.

15 hours ago, diamondbull424 said:

🤔 

You don’t sound as sure of yourself as usual. Has something changed? Are you okay? Asking for a friend.

Andy Reid happened, that's why.

They may beat the Texans, but unless Tennessee pulls off the upset AND loses Derrick Henry to a season ending injury, KC is losing in the AFCCG.

Again.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Andy Reid happened, that's why.

They may beat the Texans, but unless Tennessee pulls off the upset AND loses Derrick Henry to a season ending injury, KC is losing in the AFCCG.

Again.

I tend to agree with you here.

If the Titans get past BAL I have a hard time seeing them losing next week versus whoever it is.

• Like 1