AFC Championship Titans@Chiefs

x0x

Who you got?  

154 members have voted

1. 1. 2020 AFC Champion Is?

• Kansas City Chiefs
    • Tennessee Titans

Just now, coltstrong said:

chiefs fans gonna learn takes more then a good QB and weapons to win superbowl  ask aron rodgers brett farve  peyton manning  drew brees  all only won superbowls when they had solid defenses going with offense

Because they clearly don't think defense matters I'm sure...

3 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

Eh. More mistakes than actual play, so far. D has showed up well against Henry. Two dropped picks, couple offsides. That kind of stuff will keep drives alive.

I'm more concerned with the O's 0 yards on the first drive than what the D has done so far.

Yea, near turnover from the defense, forced a 4th down conversion attempt. Titans are playing all in type ball. Chiefs defense has not been the issue. The 3 & out from an offense that good is what has put them in a hole. 

Edited by Boltstrikes
  • Like 1

Just now, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Shut up. There isn’t a humble bone in your body. Take this W 

I was just happy the Titans made the playoffs after the 2-4 start to the year. I'm just enjoying the ride in the playoffs, have no reason to crap talk lol

Crap talk isn't really my thing anyway.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 49erurtaza said:

They need to let playoffs count towards voting for awards if Titans take this Mike Vrabel deserves Coach of the year.

Eh, they are regular season awards. They could have a coach of the post season award but it would always go to the championship team so it would be anticlimactic.