Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 19 - Taco Bowl XIX POSTED)

TheKillerNacho

@Tk3

@MookieMonstah

@RuskieTitan

@ravens5520

@Whicker

@Counselor

@pwny

@glem

@Malfatron

@khodder

@Adrenaline_Flux

@YoungBucs15

@swoosh

@Scalamania

@bucsfan333

@EaglesPeteC

@waffles7

@RandyMossIsBoss

@SirA1

@ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI

Draft starts on Monday fellas. Just wanted to give you a heads up if you haven't been keeping up with this thread.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Glen said:

Also I would greatly greatly appreciate if y'all could proof read your picks for accuracy.

I believe I got everything 100%.. but would def appreciate a quick skim

Also I am not 100% certain I removed all ineligible players. But a good rule of thumb for this seasons draft is that a player who retired before the NFL season is not eligible(Andrew Luck), but a player who retired after the season had finished is(Eli Manning).

Same note I am not 100% I changed every players team. I looked through the transaction log, and Nacho seemingly kept up to date with all the mid season transactions. But if you notice something please shoot me a PM.

• Like 2

Final note. You'll see this draft has far far more FA's/players listed than normal. I only left them this way because I am not sure how any player is ranked, and leaving them off of the list while eligible seemed like a slippery slope while I still run a team.

Sorry if this adds any difficulty to scrolling through the available players. But I felt it was the fairest way to handle the situation for the time being.

• Like 1

Actual final note. From now on please tag me(as well as nacho) in all trades and transactions so I can update the OP accordingly.

Nacho will still be simulating the games as well as be taking in all slider/depth chart changes.

• Like 1