Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Webmaster

4 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Liar

You are the one closing yourself off. I am here WAITING for you to provide me with some medical facts. I have asked for it over and over and over again. I WANT this discourse. I WANT you to show me something that I can read, corroborate, and learn from. However you continue to use the excuse that you can't because it would be political and not allowed. News flash, medical fact is NOT political. If you can't post it because it's too political, its a political narrative and not a medical fact. So either this is a massive excuse because you can't provide me with information to back yourself up or you simply don't have medical facts at all, just a political narrative to tout. 

I am going to say this. I respect you. I want to hear from you. However, I also want you to help me. Give me something to chew on. Give me some fact based information to read. I read your other article and pointed out that the citations they used dispute the article yourself. You didn't respond to that. So who is closed off here? The guy who reads in it's entirety and article provided and even read through each article the original cited and realized that the cited sources came to different conclusions to the article and pointed it out to help expand understanding of said article provided OR the person who ignored that discourse and just threw up their hands spouting 'politics' in a discussion that has nothing to do with it?

I don't appreciate being called a liar.  I have spent hundreds of hours studying the subjects I could use to back up what I am saying.  I would be happy to have that discussion with you, but unfortunately, much of it cannot be discussed on this site. 

Just now, Uncle Buck said:

I don't appreciate being called a liar.  I have spent hundreds of hours studying the subjects I could use to back up what I am saying.  I would be happy to have that discussion with you, but unfortunately, much of it cannot be discussed on this site. 

Medical fact is allowed here. Otherwise this thread would have been shut down before page 916. Give me some medical fact. Idk how many times I have to ask for it. 

4 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

...gotcha.

You would think having to repeatedly write down "I'd love to be able to talk honestly about putting a piece of cloth in front of my face on this football website, but what I think is so crazy I'd get banned" would be an intellectual rock bottom, and maybe a chance to come back to reality a bit. 

It wouldn't be true. But you'd think it.

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

Yeah.  That's it.  I'm a conspiracy theorist.  Just go ahead and write me off as some ignorant redneck who is not as enlightened as you are.  I have neither the time, nor the inclination to try and back up my stances with facts on an internet bulletin board.  There is far too much information to present, and you wouldn't be open-minded enough to listen to it anyway. 

If there is so much information,  then it shouldn't be difficult to present some of it.

Assuming someone/anyone is closed minded  is in itself being closed minded

24 minutes ago, squire12 said:

There is a world wide plan?

What's especially ironic about all of this is usually when you have global conspiracies about war, or natural disasters, or plagues, it's that the people in power made the bad thing happen themselves because typically those bad things happening are good for incumbents.  And, frankly, for a lot of leaders, that's been true right now as well. Angela Merkel's popularity rating is near her all time high right now. 

If part of the global conspiracy theory that created COVID involves the people conspiring assuming their COVID responses will be robust/popular and that other leaders will handle it poorly/unpopularly, and then exactly that happens, maybe it's time to look in the mirror.

Edited by ramssuperbowl99
  • Like 3