Texans trade for WR Brandin Cooks

Texansfan713

I like the fact we're stocking the team with faster receivers, I do see us performing well this year offensively if I'm honest despite Hopkins leaving cause speed plays to the scheme's strengths

but our defense is ridiculously bad and we have glass men everywhere so we're going 0-16 after will fuller and jj go down in the first quarter of the first game of the season

11 hours ago, sryan66611 said:

Sooo  all BS aside if the Texans hypothetically get to say... the AFC champ game does BoB get any credit?    Cooks puts up 1000 and 7 tds and David Johnson runs for 1300 and 10 tds?

That would be hard to say as an outsider looking in. The capital he gave up is still shocking considering. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

ET80 might not be spending his time at the Range honing in on his skills.

You guys forget that I hated O'Brien before all of this...

And I love going to the range no matter what. I'm from Texas, it's what we do.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Understand one thing - I've made it through this. I'm still here.

At this point, I am invincible. There's nothing that can be done to destroy me. 

I wouldn’t bet against BOB. Just when you think he can’t out do himself, he comes with an even sharper dagger 

2 minutes ago, rocky_rams said:

I wouldn’t bet against BOB. Just when you think he can’t out do himself, he comes with an even sharper dagger 

Trading Watson and Tunsil to New England is on the table here - I'm completely under the belief it'll happen.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Letsch80 said:

No doubt you have some talent on the team but you can't tell me that you have been happy with some of the contracts as of late,  not to mention the draft capital given up.

Your team has way too many top heavy contracts and this is without the Ramsey extension that is looming.. 

I wasn't happy with them. They were bad. That's why it was good we got out from under them as soon as possible. Not having two 1sts isn't a huge deal to me. The Rams 2020 draft looks like this right now...

Jalen Ramsey, #52, #57,#84,#104.

Still have 4 picks in the top 105. 

• Like 2