Colts add new logo

RaidersAreOne

1 minute ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

Accurate statement from start to finish? Maybe. Does it represent the complete opposite of reality where barely anyone from Indiana wants to remember they are from Maryland? And do tons of people move into new cities in thier 30's and preach they are from there? yes yes and yes.

I mean the first cowboys team was actually formed in Kansas City. Does we care though

well dallas pretends they are americas team instead of dallas' so that's more narcissistic but they dont refute kansas city heritage. 

2 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

well dallas pretends they are americas team instead of dallas' so that's more narcissistic but they dont refute kansas city heritage. 

I appreciate Eagles fans. They own up to their baggage, like throwing bricks at other team’s fans and being on Santa’s naughty list.

6 hours ago, ET80 said:

I like the new wording. That old "Colts" looks like My 'lil Pony font (not that there's anything wrong with MLP).

Yes there is. Well, at least there's something wrong with bronies.

Anyway, besides the awful new secondary logo, I actually like the changes the Colts have made. They've got one of the best uniforms in the league, IMO.

13 hours ago, DawgX said:

Anyway, besides the awful new secondary logo, I actually like the changes the Colts have made. They've got one of the best uniforms in the league, IMO.

Colts fans are just socially accepted Bronies. Them and Broncos fans.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, DawgX said:

You just made my cutie mark cry...

1 hour ago, Michael1976 said:

I bet it's been done a ton in the state.

But funny to see it reversed.
In my job I see so many High Schools with stolen logos.

Every time a team like the Vikings or Michigan State updates anything all of these schools follow suit the next year like clockwork.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Duluther said:

I’m not understanding where the “a kid made this” takes are coming from. It’s complex while being subtle. And it’s complexity isn’t just for the sake of it, there’s a lot this logo tells you. This isn’t something the average kid would  accomplish.

This logo speaks to all of the key elements of the franchise - location, team letter, primary team logo, and classic feel for a storied franchise.

I love it as a secondary logo.

It should be noted that it was basically stolen from a high school team in Indiana, but yes, it still looks like a kid made it.  It's poorly done.  But, it's not that big of a deal since no one will ever see it, as it's only on the inside collar of the jersey.  The rest of the changes are absolutely fine, but I did not like this one.  

20 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

Same here.  At first I thought they were changing the horseshoe logo on the helmets to this new design.  If they leave that alone, this change isn't bad at all.

They did change the horseshoe on the helmet, even though it wasn't announced.  It's been changed back to match the original specs, as it's been widened.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JTagg7754 said:

Man, I seem to be the minority when I say I like it as a secondary logo.

Maybe they're just trying to get ahead before some lame "activist" group claims horseshoes are mean or something

While not a big deal (and I'm not a member of such an activist group), they are kind of mean.  Let me try to nail your shoes on your bare feet and let me know how you like it.  xD

• Like 1