Houston Texans Coronavirus Mafia (Mafia Wins!)

mission27

19 hours ago, The Orca said:

I'm starting to think Pickle could be BoB

He loses if lynched, he cant be killed 2 times by mafia, so claiming Trump late moves votes and buys him an extra day. Mafia wont want to lynch him cause it favors town and once the real Trump claims it helps them cause there is a decision to be made between the 2. 

This would also explain part of the issue I have with the assumption of Pickle and Fin possibly being together. Fin votes Pickle, but Pickle doesnt vote Fin. If they were together, I would say more likley than not, Pickle would have voted Fin

false equivalency on the last line

pickle and fin not being on the same team doesnt prove or disprove anything about the trump/bob scenario. trump bob and scum are not on the same team.

Also, if pickle and fin were both scum, pickle could have tried to draw votes onto a third party, rather than to his teammate. so again, I dont think that necessarily proves anything

I think its worth noting that pickle said he tried to use hqc on daboyle before et claimed that as his move. I guess both guys could say they saw swoosh's post about daboyle so its hard to gather anything concrete about that specifically, but I am yet to see ET make any specific claim about what he has done/will do, while I have seen pickle do it. That to me makes me lean pickle is real trump while et is rudy, oj, (or bob)

Personally, I am inclined to go with @Shady Slims idea of allowing trumps night move smoke out the real trump. we should tell them to use their ability on different people. we may not get clarity immediately, but it would potentially help solve this one

2 minutes ago, N4L said:

false equivalency on the last line

pickle and fin not being on the same team doesnt prove or disprove anything about the trump/bob scenario. trump bob and scum are not on the same team.

Also, if pickle and fin were both scum, pickle could have tried to draw votes onto a third party, rather than to his teammate. so again, I dont think that necessarily proves anything

I think its worth noting that pickle said he tried to use hqc on daboyle before et claimed that as his move. I guess both guys could say they saw swoosh's post about daboyle so its hard to gather anything concrete about that specifically, but I am yet to see ET make any specific claim about what he has done/will do, while I have seen pickle do it. That to me makes me lean pickle is real trump while et is rudy, oj, (or bob)

Personally, I am inclined to go with @Shady Slims idea of allowing trumps night move smoke out the real trump. we should tell them to use their ability on different people. we may not get clarity immediately, but it would potentially help solve this one

Absolutley disagree. If both were scum he is voring Fin to save himself if the vote is between the two. Unless he was Rudy or OJ. Even then I'd say he most likely still does 

I remain convinced Mwil is scum

ET/Pickle I don't know but I lean towards Pickle telling the truth about being Trump. I don't think we have to worry about it today/night

I somewhat feel that bcb may be mafia. Wanted to leave because he wasn't really paying attention. Out of all the players that aren't active only one has been replaced. That tells me he was probably mafia so needed to be replaced and bcb agreed to comeback since he was no longer vanilla so the game would being more interesting to him.

On 4/20/2020 at 1:08 PM, daboyle250 said:

I did not get traded here just to play a season and get traded again

On 4/20/2020 at 2:28 PM, HoboRocket said:

...Kenny? Is that you?

On 4/20/2020 at 2:35 PM, MWil23 said:

Alright everyone, time to mass claim:

I'm Timmy Jernigan.

Daboyle looks to be Kenny Stills.

On 4/21/2020 at 10:36 PM, daboyle250 said:

I already said I'm Kenny Stills

No role

Do these posts stand our to anyone else?

1 hour ago, swoosh said:

pickle/et is more likely rudy that oj.

we should try getting oj first and then pickle/et can take out the other.

Meanwhile, keep sending messages to me. If I get one, I'll confirm.

1 hour ago, The Orca said:

Absolutley disagree. If both were scum he is voring Fin to save himself if the vote is between the two. Unless he was Rudy or OJ. Even then I'd say he most likely still does 

No, he is voting for whoever has the 2nd most votes to try and save himself. Fin was a late rush. he was never really in second. Voting fin was never going to save rickle

On 4/21/2020 at 5:58 PM, Pickle Rick said:

VC

5 swoosh - forge, et, hobo, mse, pickle

6 pickle - bcb, shady, mwil, lefty, swoosh, fin

4 matts - n4l, biggio, daboyle, counselor

2 fin - orca, matts, 

1 n4l - swag, 

1 swag - mega ron

This was immediately before the lynch. literally 2m before. pickle would 100% of the time vote swoosh here. Its A) his best chance to survive and B) a non covidscum

This vote does not prove what you are trying to make it prove. You want to say that the fact he didnt vote fin, somehow means he wasnt aligned with fin. That argument does not hold water. He might not be aligned with fin, he might be Bob, but not because of the reasons you are providing. that vote shows us nothing about pickle

There was zero reason for pickle to vote fin here. If he would have and shady's vote would have been late, he would have died. it was very likely he was going to die. 

swag, swoosh, shady are above reproach. orca matts are cool too

At that point in the game, that late in the voting process, you would have to think there would be some scum groupings in the vote, especially if pickle is scum and is the lead electorate (even if he is not scum, I would expect some sort of grouping with a close vote and no time left)

forge, hbo, mse hella sus as they say here in the bay. HELLA SUS

We see that daboyle was voting matts. That makes me immediately question biggio as well

also, mega ron putting blinders on and voting swag is.... interesting

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, N4L said:

this feels like a delay tactic

It's not, but feel away. There's no real penalty for Fauci sending his note - the sooner I can confirm, the sooner we can be done with this and pickle can be outed.

Just now, ET80 said:

It's not, but feel away. There's no real penalty for Fauci sending his note - the sooner I can confirm, the sooner we can be done with this and pickle can be outed.

It's a 50-50 chance every night, so if it doesn't work tonight then there will be 3 more lynches until you/rickle get lynched. 

A lot can/will change in that time 

22 minutes ago, N4L said:

It's a 50-50 chance every night, so if it doesn't work tonight then there will be 3 more lynches until you/rickle get lynched. 

A lot can/will change in that time 

I'm aware. It's completely possible that it DOES work tonight, so we shouldn't give up on it because it MIGHT take forever.

I'm always down for a Pickle lynch, but others aren't. So I'll take whatever action necessary to get to that spot.