2021 Draft Thread

Abe56

2 minutes ago, Fort4242 said:

Davis for me it all starts up front.  Phillips would be stronger consideration if we didn't sign Lawson.  

I’d lean toward Phillips tbh. Cant have enough pass rushers in this scheme

8 minutes ago, JohnnyHectorFan said:

Whenever I need a good laugh, I slide over to the the mock draft thread and see the awful picks people make for us. Guys really need to do a bit of homework when they have us picking DT at 23 or safety at 34. 

Why aggravate yourself by looking.

One of you idiots forgot to slip sleeping pill in JD's coffee.   He was there to watch Fields work out.

I still prefer Wilson to Fields because of arm action but Wilson going 2nd isn't a lock.  Now, Jets brass will have long long long discussion which qb will be a Jet.  Wilson or Fields.

I believe Fields will have another Pro Day next week or something like.  If he skips He is a Jet.

30 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

One of you idiots forgot to slip sleeping pill in JD's coffee.   He was there to watch Fields work out.

I still prefer Wilson to Fields because of arm action but Wilson going 2nd isn't a lock.  Now, Jets brass will have long long long discussion which qb will be a Jet.  Wilson or Fields.

I believe Fields will have another Pro Day next week or something like.  If he skips He is a Jet.

He’s doing it for San Francisco. 

We haven’t heard any noise post-Fields workout. I don’t think it swayed anybody one way or another. 

The thing I like about Fields and Wilson pro days tho are that they were ran by John Beck so the script was similar. It’s cool to go back and watch each guy throw similar passes albeit against air. 

1 hour ago, Bobby816 said:

Haha. Man one of the most overrate Jets. Anointed like he has a Cotchery type career with us. 

Nah man Q was legit. Just couldn’t stay healthy. Had a great way of playing and was so aggressive. 

Cotchery was another beast. That catch against Cleveland where he popped his groin but still made the diving catch summed that first two years with Rex. 

Edited by xenajets
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, xenajets said:

Nah man Q was legit. Just couldn’t stay healthy. Had a great way of playing and was so aggressive. 

Cotchery was another beast. That catch against Cleveland where he popped his groin but still made the diving catch summed that first two years with Rex. 

I feel like no matter what happens we always need a few guys on the roster that resemble guys like Cotch and Bilal Powell. Just tough and consistent.