Jump to content
ChaRisMa

2021 NFL Draft Thread

Recommended Posts

Warren Jackson, WR Colorado St. Highlight reel—he moves like Randy Moss did. I like him. Day 2 pick, maybe much higher.

Tre Walker, WR San Jose St. Highlights reminded me of a young Driver. Day 3 maybe 2 guy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are we already setting ourselves up for Gute to pass on every WR? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This WR class could equal the day 1-2 depth that 2020 had, with a true top 5 stud in Chase that this class lacked, and I'm already looking into the potential UDFA class to see who we can add from it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LOL, by this time next year there will be 300 pages of discussion in this thread about hundreds of players, and not a one of them will be a Packer next May.  But I’ll read every page just to learn about the players other teams will draft.

Oh, and screw mock drafts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

LOL, by this time next year there will be 300 pages of discussion in this thread about hundreds of players, and not a one of them will be a Packer next May.  But I’ll read every page just to learn about the players other teams will draft.

Oh, and screw mock drafts.

I'll be you 100 incog points we draft the first guy i mentioned

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can't wait to hear about how this is a historically great WR class and we would be idiotic to not draft one in the first round.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, incognito_man said:

I'll be you 100 incog points we draft the first guy i mentioned

What’s the conversion rate of incog points to Schrute Bucks? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, YaddaHolla said:

What’s the conversion rate of incog points to Schrute Bucks? 

You'll need L'Hospital's thm to convert

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, incognito_man said:

I'll be you 100 incog points we draft the first guy i mentioned

I hope you win!  Twyman would be a sweet pickup.  I think I just jinxed GB by typing this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To say this thread is a bit premature is the understatement of 2020, and that is saying something. Did we learn nothing from the 2020 draft. We have no clue what the Packers brass is thinking. More importantly, we have no idea what are true needs are going to be in 11 month. 

I'm going to put these right here just so we can see how far off these projections are in 11 months. 

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/news/nfl-draft-prospects-2021-big-board-top-players-rankings/847xhlvbact4127t9bz4vajv5 

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/2021-two-round-nfl-mock-draft/2/

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Golfman said:

To say this thread is a bit premature is the understatement of 2020, and that is saying something. Did we learn nothing from the 2020 draft. We have no clue what the Packers brass is thinking. More importantly, we have no idea what are true needs are going to be in 11 month. 

I'm going to put these right here just so we can see how far off these projections are in 11 months. 

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/news/nfl-draft-prospects-2021-big-board-top-players-rankings/847xhlvbact4127t9bz4vajv5 

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/2021-two-round-nfl-mock-draft/2/

 

 

Welcome to Football’s FUTURE, my guy. Premature is my middle name. Don’t click the threads you think are stupid, as if they redirect you to PFT.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×